Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really breaking news but was told from someone very close to Andy Robertson that his move to Liverpool is pretty much a done deal. 

Great for him. Don't know how to feel. Want to continue the Lolverpool chat, but I want him to do well :(

Maybe Pep is going to be the new Wenger and just stockpile good attacking midfielders for a rainy day? To confirm it he just needs to spend money on an average striker who has gammy knees and a couple of young players from the French lower leagues. He already has the sweater and suit jacket combo sorted. 

16 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Great for him. Don't know how to feel. Want to continue the Lolverpool chat, but I want him to do well :(

Definitely would be great for him :) 

Bernardo Silva is a serious #baller. City had arguably the best attack in the league this season, but it's always fun to chuck in a few more attacking players. A couple of quality fullbacks and a keeper and they'll be a serious force.

Thought City looked excellent for the handful of games when Jesus broke into the team and they had Sterling and Sane either side of him. That's a scary amount of pace for a front line.

I'd absolutely be keeping him if I was Pep. IMO, his off-field reputation and diving antics distort people's opinion of how good he is. 7 goals and 11 assists is a solid return from 33 PL games, especially for a 22yo who still has time to develop his game.

Thought City looked excellent for the handful of games when Jesus broke into the team and they had Sterling and Sane either side of him. That's a scary amount of pace for a front line.
I'd absolutely be keeping him if I was Pep. IMO, his off-field reputation and diving antics distort people's opinion of how good he is. 7 goals and 11 assists is a solid return from 33 PL games, especially for a 22yo who still has time to develop his game.

I'd definitely keep him too. As much as Sterling's a dislikable wee p***k, Pep's had a season now and is wise enough to know the PL is much less of a stroll in the park like he had with Barca & Bayern. Also with Sergio Aguero and David Silva prone to missing a few games each year through injury, a big squad and a bit of rotation is required.

Archived