Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Liverpool owners will need to make some serious investment of the summer now. The squad this year was threadbare at best, add on the extra games in the Champions League (if they get through the qualifying) I reckon about half a dozen new signings at the least will be required, even if they bring back the likes of Wisdom and Markovic into the squad. It'll be interesting viewing to see if FSG match the supporters and managers expectations.

10 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The Liverpool owners will need to make some serious investment of the summer now. The squad this year was threadbare at best, add on the extra games in the Champions League (if they get through the qualifying) I reckon about half a dozen new signings at the least will be required, even if they bring back the likes of Wisdom and Markovic into the squad. It'll be interesting viewing to see if FSG match the supporters and managers expectations.

And if Klopp decides to spend it as he's had money but chosen not to. Sometimes of course there's nothing worse than everyone knowing you've got a lot of money to spend. 

Oaft, the Lolverpool patter has really got to you hasn't it? [emoji38] 

You minters started it did you not? Can't blame Rab for letting loose against the years of the forum playground bullies.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Desperate stuff from Rab, he's the one who brings lolverpool up first :lol: 

Still, at least he's not bothered.

I actually think he gets more rattled when they win than when they don't. Maybe we should start supporting Lolverpool. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Jesus, have some dignity Rab.

Every time I click on this thread, you're trying this 'Lolverpool' patter.

Are you calling for an all round agreement not to use it in the 2017-18 thread Bobby? :) 

Well that was it then 2016-17 ... Chelsea rampant once they hit the top in November ... Sunderland, Middlesbrough down with a whimper, joined by Hull who who fought hard but ran out of steam. Leicester were a shadow of the team that won the league and Arsenal lost their top 4 spot to Liverpool by a point. 

Roll on August 12th for more fun and games on here :) ... the fixtures are out 3 weeks on Thursday.  

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Are you calling for an all round agreement not to use it in the 2017-18 thread Bobby? :)  

By letting it get to you so much, it's pretty much ruled this out for you.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

By letting it get to you so much, it's pretty much ruled this out for you.

It hasn't got to me in the slightest Bobby. You were the one wanting me to stop mentioning it ... don't say I didn't give you the chance ... :P 

Archived