Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

great tekkers from the Leicester groundsmen

Last time we'll see something like that. The Premier League have banned it as of next season...

11 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

To get that team in to the top 4 is very impressive albeit it's seen some absolutely desperate stuff at times. There wasn't much in it at 0-0 and if the ref deems the lovren incident a penalty it could have been very different. Seen some of the potential teams for qualifying, not guaranteed to get to the group's by any means

Agreed and Liverpool never make easy work of it in them either although I'm sure they've qualified something like 5 times out of 5 attempts.

At times it has also been brilliant this season unbeaten against the top 8. Take that kind of form into the Champions League and they might do ok. 

Of the 13/14 regulars I can't see too many moving on and if Klopp can add 4/5 good signings they'll hopefully be set to go on 4 fronts next season. 

1 hour ago, blastie_12 said:

John Terry is an abhorrent person. His whole career is a catalogue of disgraceful behaviour on and off the park. If Chelsea want to celebrate that animal then they should do it on their own time, shame on Sunderland for facilitating that scumbag.

Why can't Premier League THINK OF THE CHILDREN?????

Fair play to Peter Crouch for keeping his promise with that Stoke fan. [emoji1]

Speaking of promises, when are you making good of your promise? You know, the one where you said an imaginary person would come onto the forum and prove us all wrong.

??

Some Stoke fan tweeted him midweek and said 'if I go down to Southampton in my speedos can I get your match shirt?'

Crouch tweeted back saying 'Speedos and only speedos and it's yours'.

Crouch spotted the boy at the end of the game, in his speedos, mask and snorkel, and took his shirt over and posed for a pic.

nintchdbpict000325551094-e1495390750270.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

nintchdbpict000325570334.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Yes. The only way fourth place wouldn't be enough now would be if English clubs won the Champions League and the Europa League and neither of the winners finished top four.

England will have five CL entrants if Man U win on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yes. The only way fourth place wouldn't be enough now would be if English clubs won the Champions League and the Europa League and neither of the winners finished top four.

England will have five CL entrants if Man U win on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Yep. When Sevilla won the EL last season, they got into the CL despite finishing 7th in La Liga. There were 5 Spanish teams in the CL this season.

Cheers, lads.

Archived