Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I get where you're coming from but a champions league spot and potentially a lot of money up for grabs so it's as good as or better than a trophy for those clubs.

I know, that's pretty much my point though. I'm not blaming the clubs for finding it important, obviously it is. More bemoaning the conditions that have been created where clubs have to view it as so important, where they see top 4 as a trophy just because of the financial benefits.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Don't care. Take it to GN.

FTFY

I think the masses of P&B would rather put this Tony situation to bed once and for all rather than discuss a league that has already been settled tbh. 

I know, that's pretty much my point though. I'm not blaming the clubs for finding it important, obviously it is. More bemoaning the conditions that have been created where clubs have to view it as so important, where they see top 4 as a trophy just because of the financial benefits.

Aye I know what you mean. Despite it being perfectly understandable given the CL and big money opportunity at stake, there's something frustrating about teams continually striving for 4th... Sort of feels like it devalues the league a bit.

I think the masses of P&B would rather put this Tony situation to bed once and for all rather than discuss a league that has already been settled tbh. 

They'd probably rather post about what's happening in today's games.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Southampton stoke going to be your downfall...

Looking that way, doubt Bro will score and probably Hull as well. A real shame. 

Archived