Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, calum_gers said:

Dean Saunders goal, when he threw the ball off the goalkeeper & netted the rebound was probably the most high profile incident like that. Not sure if that prompted the rule change.

i mind that goal, was a cracking bit of inventiveness even if it was shite on the keeper lol

i honestly think that city would be challenging for the title with hart in goals

They wouldn't. Hart makes considerably more goal conceding mistakes than Bravo.

This game's been ok so far, better than I thought it was going to be. De Bruyne looks like the key to city unlocking the defence. His first half performance in the first game is probably the best individual performance I've seen in the premier league this season.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

They wouldn't. Hart makes considerably more goal conceding mistakes than Bravo.

This game's been ok so far, better than I thought it was going to be. De Bruyne looks like the key to city unlocking the defence. His first half performance in the first game is probably the best individual performance I've seen in the premier league this season.

he maybe make more high profile mistakes, but there has definitely been a lot of goals conceded by bravo that i feel hart would have kept out

he maybe make more high profile mistakes, but there has definitely been a lot of goals conceded by bravo that i feel hart would have kept out

Probably less to do with the goalkeepers and more to do with the rancid defending if that set-piece is anything to go by.

Archived