Premier League 2016-2017

Finally got round to watching the highlights of the hull city game. A lot of people I saw on Twitter were raging at the red card decision, including my cousin who was at the game, but I thought that was just usual fan bias. Watching that back and it's an incredible decision. I would have been unhappy if that was a yellow never mind a red.

Didn't matter in the end of course.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

i travelled down to anfield for that shit yesterday first time i've witnessed a defeat at anfield in 15 years of travelling down and its at the hands of BIG SAM!

Christ you've picked your games wisely :lol: 

Putting Benteke in my fantasy team turned out to be an absolute masterstroke, and he's still got another game in this gameweek.

Palace surely safe now. Between Hull and Swansea I think, and I hope it's Hull so Silva shuts up the "Who is he?" brigade. If Phelan was still in charge they'd be below Sunderland.

9 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

oh i don't get to pick , i get my cousins season ticket and he lets me know what games i can get, hadn't been down since beating stoke 4-1 in december look a shadow of the team we were back then

i travelled down to anfield for that shit yesterday first time i've witnessed a defeat at anfield in 15 years of travelling down and its at the hands of BIG SAM!

There you go Rab! DanMc99 just stepped into the firing line to take a bit of heat off you as the forums resident murdering, scouse, ambulance-chasing, grief merchant! [emoji39][emoji1]

24 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

There you go Rab! DanMc99 just stepped into to the firing line to take a bit of heat off you as the forums resident murdering, scouse, ambulance-chasing, grief merchant! emoji39.pngemoji1.png

:lol: 

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

There you go Rab! DanMc99 just stepped into the firing line to take a bit of heat off you as the forums resident murdering, scouse, ambulance-chasing, grief merchant! emoji39.pngemoji1.png

i refute that i am a grief merchant, the rest i'm fine with 

Red card since rescinded upon appeal.

Would Kevin keegan love it if hull stayed up. Mainly to get it right up that moron Paul Merson.

Both him and Thompson.

It riles me that Merson is lauded as some sort of lad on soccer Saturday yet can't even pronounce players names.

Thick c**t.

Archived