Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the consensus here that it was a stonewaller?

I agree with Neville. Probably a penalty as it was clumsy but he wins the ball just before he crumples into the man.

Not clear cut.

Ooft didn't see that equaliser coming...

It was clear cut for Neville when it happened .
He's fortunate he can watch it again to change his mind.

Liverpool could have won that ... but could have lost it too ... cracking game though and quite happy with the point.

First time I've been in the new 3rd tier in the away. A bit awkward getting in and out but not a bad view at all. 

IMG_3602.PNG

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Good result for United, who do we think misses out on Top 4? 

Arsenal and Liverpool for me.

I can't really argue with that. Man Utd have got the hardest run in but Liverpool have got it all to prove. If they stumble like they have shown they can do, combined with Man United's run in wouldn't rule out Arsenal either. 

It was clear cut for Neville when it happened .
He's fortunate he can watch it again to change his mind.

Definitely.

It's actually one of those that show how difficult using TV technology would be.

There are plenty of decisions that top refs would disagree about.

I can't really argue with that. Man Utd have got the hardest run in but Liverpool have got it all to prove. If they stumble like they have shown they can do, combined with Man United's run in wouldn't rule out Arsenal either. 

Big one in a couple of weeks. Fully expect Everton's typical Anfield capitulation, but their good form and, well, Lukaku gives me a wee bit more hope.

Big one in a couple of weeks. Fully expect Everton's typical Anfield capitulation, but their good form and, well, Lukaku gives me a wee bit more hope.

Normally it's the Everton way at Anfield, but like you I have a bit of hope based basically on Lukaku. If he gets good service I don't see him having much trouble outmuscling the lightweight looking Matip. Seamus Coleman has also been in good form recently and might cause Milner problems bombing forward.

22 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Great fixture to look forward to after the International break Accie. You'd have to think it'll be a different Everton this time Koeman looks to be making real progress.  

Archived