Premier League 2016-2017

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

if bilic requested the transfer and made it clear he wanted to move, but still made himself available for selection and trained etc, then at least he can still claim to be professional albeit wanting the move

payet is on strike, west ham arent benefiting from him at all

I guess so and Bilic does seem to be a decent guy. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

What the f**k have Hibs got to do with it :lol:

Oh and his comment applies even if you use Hibs as well btw.

Minter.

You weren't the only one confused, thought I was being whooshed :lol: 

It's probably his flag, Hibs are his big team.

Just me that is cringing at all the Payet abuse? Obviously he's acted like an arse but the reaction has been embarrassing. He'll probably end up going nowhere and they'll be back to worshipping him by the end of February.

West Ham fans are a bunch of oddballs.

Just me that is cringing at all the Payet abuse? Obviously he's acted like an arse but the reaction has been embarrassing. He'll probably end up going nowhere and they'll be back to worshipping him by the end of February.

Considering hes wanting to move back to France as his young family want to be closer to their extended family, I find it hard to believe it's "all about the money" like is being suggested, I'd hazard a guess that West Ham are the bad guys here but managed to get a statement out first.

If he moves to China I maintain the right to delete this post.

Considering hes wanting to move back to France as his young family want to be closer to their extended family, I find it hard to believe it's "all about the money" like is being suggested, I'd hazard a guess that West Ham are the bad guys here but managed to get a statement out first.
If he moves to China I maintain the right to delete this post.

Then why would he sign the new contract?

Loads of people have to move for work and ideally would like to move back. The vast majority of those people can't afford a fucking helicopter.

15 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Christ, this part of the forum is grim eh? People actually getting upset over a team they watch on the telly sometimes 

Stop pretending to be surprised you've been on here for years. 

Then why would he sign the new contract?

Loads of people have to move for work and ideally would like to move back. The vast majority of those people can't afford a fucking helicopter.

Maybe they were happy when he renewed and then got homesick? I'm fortunate enough to remember the Richie Brittain saga, so still count footballers as human beings.

Maybe they were happy when he renewed and then got homesick? I'm fortunate enough to remember the Richie Brittain saga, so still count footballers as human beings.

You seem to be treating him like a toddler.

He has more than enough resources to 'suck it up' for a year or two (or work amicably with his employer to ensure a smooth return). People do this all the time. It's life.

You seem to be treating him like a toddler.

He has more than enough resources to 'suck it up' for a year or two (or work amicably with his employer to ensure a smooth return). People do this all the time. It's life.

How do you know he hasn't been trying and West Ham have just flat out refused to sell him, so he's been left with no other choice?

If it's revealed next week that his wife's parents are seriously ill, and she wants to move back to live near them, and he doesn't want to split the family up, so he feels he has no choice other than to leave, that he's been trying to do for the past six months but West Ham refuse every approach, will you still be slating him?

To me, the story is still far too vague to be utterly cunting him.

Archived