Premier League 2016-2017

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You have to double backspace once you've pressed enter. So delete all text, press enter, press backspace, press backspace.

It took me a full hour to figure it out, as even leaving the thread and returning didnt stop it appearing.

5 minutes ago, KingQuerrey said:

Click on it then press the delete button works as well.

Excellent. KQ's solution worked a treat. Thanks guys.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, djchapsticks said:

Sunderland are absolutely disgracefully bad. I'd just relegate them now and be done with it. 

Even if they get enough points to stay up they should be relegated

10 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

they also knew they would need to get a decent keeper in for this season since mannone was chronic last season, but didn't address it. Poor signings all over the shop.

They did actually. They sign Boavista's Mika last week. The deal went through after the deadline on a technicality as Boavista had fucked up the paperwork at the last minute after it had all been agreed apparently.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Interesting they say theres an attempt to raise £700k for a child with cancer, you wonder how much the combined weekly wage is for the 22 on the pitch...

Can't see anything other than an Everton win here, Sunderland have Duncan fucking Watmore starting

Everton donated £200,000 to the lad this evening

Yeah, I suppose he should've just chosen someone guaranteed success. That's the easy way, innit?

Or just a club that wasn't completely beige and boring as f**k. Paying the money he'll be paying and making the effort he is to go down there and watch that shite with no ties to the club is nuts.

Suppose he'll be getting that EPL best league in the would experience though.

2 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Do Sunderland not do this every year?

I read they havent won in August or September since 2010? Not sure if that's correct.

They'll win every game in April & May to stay up.

I saw this stat last night as well.

Looking solely at last season, they took 12 points in the first half of the season and 27 in the second. Their first win wasn't until the last weekend in October, but they only lost once from March onwards. To say they're slow starters is a bit of understatement.

12 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Or just a club that wasn't completely beige and boring as f**k. Paying the money he'll be paying and making the effort he is to go down there and watch that shite with no ties to the club is nuts.

Suppose he'll be getting that EPL best league in the would experience though.

You 'support' Celtic and Liverpool (and about 14 other clubs). You have absolutely no right to comment on anyone's choice of club

Archived