Premier League 2016-2017

Rashford is a baller. Rare to see a young English player that actually deserves the hype the media gives them.

He looks like he's going to be a decent player but the commentators were wetting themselves over his goal and it was a bloody tap in. There's as good a chance of him being as overhyped as the rest of them but hopefully he can be sensible, ignore it and keep his head down.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBF Rushford does look like the real deal. He'll never be one of the best in the world, but he'll reach double figures in goals more often than not for them.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Sitting in pub watching this game. I can see why people pay hundreds of quid a year on sky subscriptions. 

The action doesn't stop.

Simply scintillating, you don't get action like this anywhere else but the best league in the world. 

Who the f**k puts wba vs boring on super Sunday. You genuinely couldn't pick a less interesting match up if you tried

Never even bothered with it sounds like I made the right choice. Not sure if they have to show each team a certain amount of times or not?

In two minds over Man City game as well. Watched WH Thursday and really can't see them troubling City at all.

Who the f**k puts wba vs boring on super Sunday. You genuinely couldn't pick a less interesting match up if you tried

Aren't they contractually obliged to show teams a minimum number of times? Thank christ the F1 is back on.
Easy City win coming up.

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

West Brom v Middlesbrough is everything you'd expect it to be. I'm off to wash the car for a bit more excitement.

Left the game on but went to clean the kitchen at half time, had more fun doing that than I did watching whatever the f**k that was.

Who on earth thought WBA vs Boro would be a good game to show? Bizarre choice, even as a fan it was boring as f**k to watch outwith the last 10 mins, so must've been painful for a neutral.

Anyway, considering how dreadful Boro were, a point is actually a decent result.

Archived