The Upgrade - Revisited. #OperationPrune

Div, you can take "Faissal Transfer" from the Championship forum with you, absolute fucking car crash of a thread.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For example, go to the Scottish Premiership Gen Chat, and find the All things Dundee FC thread, Click on the '13,827 replies' and it tells me that you have hoored the thread with 1287 posts.

HTH.

You've helped nothing, it was I who brought the information to the masses. Hence my outrage.

Happy to help.

Here I was, just the other day, reading through my Apprentice 4 game and reminiscing of the joy it brought to all of us.

And now? Gone. And other classic moments, such as Forehead threatening Shelldon's tortoise and the random Scandinavian Johhog - or whatever he was called. All gone.

WE NEEDED TIME TO ADJUST, DIV.

Tell me the Risk game has survived!

I've got a backup of everything that was deleted but I really don't see a lot of value in keeping it mate.

Anything decent should be flagged for Gold, that's what it's designed for.

Sell it by the megabyte to anyone who's bothered.

I've got a backup of everything that was deleted but I really don't see a lot of value in keeping it mate.

Anything decent should be flagged for Gold, that's what it's designed for.

Pretty surprised you don't see value in laughing at Dundee fans TBH ;)

Going to give it another go later on or tomorrow morning. Very close to getting it stable!

I stumbled across it (version 4) about 1 hour ago. It was going like a snail. Seems to me since you re-instated this version, the speed has improved considerably.

Keep this one going please!

Going to give it another go later on or tomorrow morning. Very close to getting it stable!

There are some bellends that will moan, but would a couple hours/a day of downtime really be the end of the world? 

If it's for the benefit of the forum, then it's worth it and you should do it regardless of a few moaners.

tumblr_n91twpKBPV1st1fiuo1_r2_400.gif

Archived