FIFA 17

ajwffc

7 hours ago, Yonas said:

Hahaha not often people talk in them anymore.

Might have expected people to pass and work together. which never actually happens in drop in matches.

The very next game I got one of those bampots that only goes in to score OG's. Wonderful, what a waste of time.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to win TOTS Sigurdsson before in one of the worst gameplay every. went 3-0 down in a lag. Lag stopped got back to 3-3 then 4-3, 4-4, then 5-4 me and straight off kick off practically on 87th minute 5-5. into extra time made 1 change scored twice they quit.

Also packed untradable Azpilaqueta.

Qualified for WL again but its pointless now with all the seasons being done etc.

I tried for tots sigurdsson earlier, was 2-0 up after 60 minutes in the final, then the game play went into fast forward mode a few times and I got booted out of ultimate team. Was hoping to build a team around him so gutted isn't the word. My connection was strong as f**k at the time aswell.

Eta I went onto the ea website a d they phoned me. Gave me 3 premium gold packs as compensation. Packed tots hadi (think that's the guys name) all untradeable though. He's useless aswell.

Managed to win TOTS Sigurdsson before in one of the worst gameplay every. went 3-0 down in a lag. Lag stopped got back to 3-3 then 4-3, 4-4, then 5-4 me and straight off kick off practically on 87th minute 5-5. into extra time made 1 change scored twice they quit.

Also packed untradable Azpilaqueta.
Qualified for WL again but its pointless now with all the seasons being done etc.

I think the Weekend League might be a bit easier this weekend. Have seen a few screenshots of people who have never qualified before being given the chance to take part in the one this weekend. Might be a decent chance to finish quite high up.

Bundesliga TOTS gets released today, I've saved all my packs for this so I'm hoping for some luck! Team gets announced at 3pm.

6 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I think the Weekend League might be a bit easier this weekend. Have seen a few screenshots of people who have never qualified before being given the chance to take part in the one this weekend. Might be a decent chance to finish quite high up.

Bundesliga TOTS gets released today, I've saved all my packs for this so I'm hoping for some luck! Team gets announced at 3pm.

That explains why i have 4 wins and 1 loss in 5 games because usually have like 3/2 in first 5.

I just think the modes expectations for people to play every weekend is alot. Its not great for people who are playing the game for enjoyment.

That explains why i have 4 wins and 1 loss in 5 games because usually have like 3/2 in first 5.
I just think the modes expectations for people to play every weekend is alot. Its not great for people who are playing the game for enjoyment.

40 games is ridiculous. It should be 30 at most but even then they should have a shorter version for more casual gamers and a longer one if you feel as though you have enough time.

They should also spilt it into categories so that you can use a silver team or maybe a team from a certain division and you would only be matched against similar opponents.

7 hours ago, stumigoo said:

40 games is ridiculous. It should be 30 at most but even then they should have a shorter version for more casual gamers and a longer one if you feel as though you have enough time.

They should also spilt it into categories so that you can use a silver team or maybe a team from a certain division and you would only be matched against similar opponents.

Yeah they are catering for the guys who want to spend alot more Cash to have the best team and players. something I refuse to do. Outside of that every other team is about pace and OP players. I tried a bronze team a couple of times for fun but ended up just getting battered by some lucky deflection goal.

Not sure how the matchmaking works if it even has one.

They added rules to the weekends then removed them before it started because people moaned so its the same thing every week. Yeah a shorter version would be great and even if it had less rewards I dont mind not like you get a massive player very pack on it.

Into Division Two, and looking forward to testing myself at the highest level I've been at. Come up against an 87 team with virtually an entire team of special cards. He scores early, the next 15 minutes is end to end stuff, I then equalise, and since then hes being scoring own goals straight from kick off. 11-1 after 25 minutes.

Feels like folk get more childish the higher up you go, utterly pointless stuff.

Into Division Two, and looking forward to testing myself at the highest level I've been at. Come up against an 87 team with virtually an entire team of special cards. He scores early, the next 15 minutes is end to end stuff, I then equalise, and since then hes being scoring own goals straight from kick off. 11-1 after 25 minutes.
Feels like folk get more childish the higher up you go, utterly pointless stuff.

Had that happen to me once too. Boring as f**k

Anyone had much pack luck during TOTS? I've been doing tonnes of 84+ TOTW packs (that is how I got the Son card I have) and upgrade packs so have had a decent return but still to get my hands on a few of the Bundesliga players I'd be keen on. I want the Keita, Piszceck, Modeste cards in particular.

My current Weekend League team - 

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 08.20.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 08.21.01.png

4 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Anyone had much pack luck during TOTS? I've been doing tonnes of 84+ TOTW packs (that is how I got the Son card I have) and upgrade packs so have had a decent return but still to get my hands on a few of the Bundesliga players I'd be keen on. I want the Keita, Piszceck, Modeste cards in particular.

My current Weekend League team - 

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 08.20.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 08.21.01.png

I've not had a single walkout since I bought my console and FIFA a couple of months ago. Bought two 100k packs the other day and the best players I got were Arda Turan and Thiago :lol:

Highest rated player I've packed is Miranda, but I did get Team of the knockout rounds Fekir.

currently sitting with this team:

IMG_0387.JPG

Packed the Jonathan Viera but haven't had much luck this year with packs other than right at the start where I got 2 legends in the space of 3 packs Crespo & Donovan. That's my weekend league teamIMG_1496669322.114143.jpg

Got up to Div 2 on UT, and got fucking pumped. Someone had a front line of Sanchez, Aguero and Messi..

Think I'd already lost mentally against most those teams. Sacked the La Liga team that had taken me there a bit rashly, and ended up with a hotchpotch squad that saw me relegated to Div 4.

Now got a Serie A side built that will hopefully dredge me back up. Insigne is a monster. So is Pjanic with long shots.

7975cff79648844a815a5012adad4cb3.jpg

I stopped playing FIFA & Ultimate Team altogether once the price caps were brought into effect. How has it affected the game, for the better or the worse?

I've never noticed it tbh? Been playing it for four years or so and had no idea such a thing existed [emoji1]

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've never noticed it tbh? Been playing it for four years or so and had no idea such a thing existed emoji1.png

I used to do quite a lot of trading, but I found that when the price caps were brought in, it completely ruined being able to trade; i.e buying players for a cheap price & selling them for their true value.

Archived