FIFA 17

ajwffc

Gotten to the point where playing against the computer is becoming unplayable. Playing on Professional is too easy, yet on  World Class it's almost impossible to tackle the computer. Partick Thistle even ping the ball about like Brazil in 1970. When they get to the edge of your box and turn their back to goal to make it absolutely impossible to win the ball makes me want to throw the fucking thing out the window. 

I'm finding World Class about right tbh, although I played as Southampton. Finished 8th in my first season, won the League Cup and made the Quarters of the Europe League, papped out by Zenit though. Teams are really clinical though.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played a Celtic fan last night. 

Celtic badge,strip etc.

Pretty fantastic team with legend Larsson up front.

Shat myself when I saw the line up brimming with shields etc.

Smashed the smelly c*nt 8-2.

7rwyj.jpg

Played a Celtic fan last night. 
Celtic badge,strip etc.
Pretty fantastic team with legend Larsson up front.
Shat myself when I saw the line up brimming with shields etc.

Smashed the smelly c*nt 8-2.

7rwyj.jpg.99667c8e92060d1c88b442d94e68c3e4.jpg

Nothing finer. I played a Rangers guy who had the badge and strip, but had the Chelsea side. Scraped a 2-1 with a spawny rebound goal late on, he spent the final two minutes trying to half my entire team

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nothing finer. I played a Rangers guy who had the badge and strip, but had the Chelsea side. Scraped a 2-1 with a spawny rebound goal late on, he spent the final two minutes trying to half my entire team

It was 6-0 at half time and he spent most of the 2nd half kicking lumps out of my players.

Standard OF shitebaggery.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Got SBC Son 89 play him ST and Futties SBC Jesus 85 CAM. Both unreal, especially Son who is nearly unstoppable. 

Ive got nearly a whole team of untradeables now though and my chemistry is at 81 but f**k it the game is nearly over anyway.

I've got Son as well. Absolutely brilliant.

I play hero Rooney at cam who scores for fun.

As I said, I've basically chucked chemistry since the game is coming to an end but it doesn't seem to have effected my play [emoji38]
I'm also limited to what I can pick since most of my players are untradeable now. 
IMG_0252.thumb.JPG.74c29f214776fb71c035bd3569c1bda8.JPG

A bench full of centre forwards :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found my team for online - Lazio. Devastatingly good with them using the default team and just playing counter attack. Short passes and one twos and the space opens like a hoors drawers as humans tend to sprint at the player with the ball. Everyone plays far too direct and it's easy to counter attack. Immobile is an absolute (good) beast. 

Take it folk still don't realise Ultimate Team coins won't carry over, seeing as some of the best players are up for sale for about a quarter of the price just now

On 24/09/2017 at 12:46, RandomGuy. said:

Take it folk still don't realise Ultimate Team coins won't carry over, seeing as some of the best players are up for sale for about a quarter of the price just now

I wasted 97k on packs when I could have just bought Pogba for the last couple of days of Fifa 17.

Archived