FIFA 17

ajwffc

Pes is better. But it's boring as shit. If the online game play was playable I'd play it ahead of FIFA, but it's not

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Won division 1 again and currently 14/15 in the weekend league this weekend.

I played the Single Player Tournament for the 50k pack and this bad boy comes out. My luck is in.

929855667f205e9467550292f74654eb.jpg

That is disgusting pack luck. I did 6/6 TOTS SBC's and got Azpilacueta and some random Argentinian goalkeeper, while a gander through twitter showed me there were people packing SIX team of the season players in packs :barf

Any of you experianced your goalkeeper getting injured and staying down while the play is ongoing? Was playing the Online Draft when my keeper came and punched the bal clear but when he landed he fell and stayed down in a heap for about 20 seconds? Luckily I was able to keep hold of the ball but was panicking.

Using this now and undefeated for a while and just lost against a shield abuser who literally scored from every shot. 21 shots on target to 4 and lost 4-2.

I wish I could afford tots De Bruyne. His normal card is ok but feels weak. I tend to bring on 91 Torres who has roughly 215 goals in 220 games, mostly from the bench. He's outstanding. I wish I could have Son, Torres and Mertens in my team from the start. Any ideas?

1c497de84549128fe0f0969fb61ab890.jpg

My mate got Mertens, played against him last night and he ruined me. Absolutely battered in four different games. He is stupidly good.

This. Came up against him aswell last night. Went full Saints and absolutely burst the c**t after half an hour though, so all was good in the end.

Won division one last night. Playing a guy with a rangers badge for the win and he rage quit when down 2-0. "We don't do walking away" they say. Was a close game.

I'm never sure why people quit at 2-0, I've seen four goal leads lost

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 18:21, Mayos Noun said:

Using this now and undefeated for a while and just lost against a shield abuser who literally scored from every shot. 21 shots on target to 4 and lost 4-2.

I wish I could afford tots De Bruyne. His normal card is ok but feels weak. I tend to bring on 91 Torres who has roughly 215 goals in 220 games, mostly from the bench. He's outstanding. I wish I could have Son, Torres and Mertens in my team from the start. Any ideas?

cracking team

i have the 89 version of mertens and he's insane so can only imagine the tots.

You using any particular CT's and instructions or just default?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 18:21, Mayos Noun said:

88 Eriksen pisses all over De Bruyne imo. 5 star weak foot, can literally shoot from anywhere and has 90 odd pass.

Sold my star studded Serie A side, had around 100k in coins, so decided to make a Scottish side (plus Liam Boyce as my honorary foreigner). Oddly doing very well with them though, won three games on the trot, just playing ultra defensive and catching sides on the counter. Ryan Gauld is surprisingly good.   

Got about 55k in coins in the bank, so going to just try and build that up. 

Fifa.png

Sold my star studded Serie A side, had around 100k in coins, so decided to make a Scottish side (plus Liam Boyce as my honorary foreigner). Oddly doing very well with them though, won three games on the trot, just playing ultra defensive and catching sides on the counter. Ryan Gauld is surprisingly good.   
Got about 55k in coins in the bank, so going to just try and build that up. 
Fifa.png.f864ed207749e5be629f994e60da912c.png

Team of the season Cairney is great, I'd recommend getting him.

Folk who pause two seconds into a match so they bring Ronaldo/Neymar/M'Bappe into their EPL team without ruining their chemistry, are the worst.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotten to the point where playing against the computer is becoming unplayable. Playing on Professional is too easy, yet on  World Class it's almost impossible to tackle the computer. Partick Thistle even ping the ball about like Brazil in 1970. When they get to the edge of your box and turn their back to goal to make it absolutely impossible to win the ball makes me want to throw the fucking thing out the window. 

Also, the defending in this game, like previous years, is just ridiculous. I don't even switch to the nearest player to the ball anymore and concentrate on tracking the runner as when you switch then it drags the other defender to the ball and the run gets through past the lot of them. 

Archived