FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, stumigoo said:

During the week I managed to stay in Division 1 with this Turkish league side. No better feeling than beating someone with a totally stacked team.

0f5a64b613326f6afa153f0fd7af20cc.jpg

I'll quite often pump folk with brilliant teams as well, cant work out if I just try more or the game helps :lol:

I always find it easier playing with a cheap team. I'm almost certain it's a psychological thing, but better players never seem to justify their ratings or price tags. Probably just a case of me expecting too much from them. It feels as though you get a bit of an advantage in terms of your opponent's psyche as well; when they see my reserve Scotland team, for instance, they must be thinking either "easy win" or "holy f**k, this guy must be good to be using that at this level".

About to go into my first WL game, wish me luck everyone. I look forward to seeing how Martin/Hanley fare against Ronaldo et al.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. There's nothing more frustrating than absolutely dominating a game in terms of possession and territory, only for every attack to break down due to a lack of pace/poor movement/hilariously strong and quick defenders/crap positioning. That's before you factor in 90 rated Lukaku scoring finesse shots from 30 yards with folk's first shot on target. Then again, there's nothing more delightful than having to construct a 20-pass move with a midfield trio of Bridcutt, Morrison and Brown to drag someone all over the park before breaking through and slotting away with David Goodwillie.

3 wins, 2 losses at the moment. Was 3 goals up on a guy who equalised with the most scrappy goal in the last minute - he brought Ronaldo and Vidal on as first-minute subs and had Aguero and IF Mertens as well :lol: Lost in ET as my team literally died.

Some poor boy has just had an absolute meltdown via PSN messages after I beat him. Pleasing. 

Cracking game against a Partick fan there, 3-3, but they're clearly better than me. Still feel like it'll be a winnable end to the game though.

Then my WiFi drops. Fuming

Team of the Season Billy Sharpe is brilliant. Also picked up TOTS Ollie Wilkins who is topper. I just play Seasons with a bronze team and they pair.

Weekend League is a pain on the arse. so much time needed to play it and the players all have the same team and play defensive rely on counter attack pace in behind.

Bought Griezmann for 150k and just couldnt use him. he had about 2 good games so just sold him on and kept the coins. Got board of my EPL team as it just stopped working and SBC players were dissapointing.

Just built a team for WL using this:

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/855445652351975431/855445550791106560/r95h1DNZ.jpg[/img]

Zapata OUT and Barzagli IN
Mario Rui OUT and Alex Sandro IN

10-4 at the moment, calling it quits for today. A soul crushing grind. Arguably should be 13-1, as there's only really been one game I deserved to lose, but I've snuck a few games late on and just there won a penalty shootout game so no real complaints. Again, no-one else ever try this. 

BT Sport 3 has xbox v playstation for this game . Quite bizarre

Actually not sure what I watched. A tournament in America I think it was.

It was the FUT champions regional event. Pretty much the best players from Weekend league compete in it.

Got frustrated with my Scottish teams inability to defend so I've converted to a Championship team. Worked wonders so far as I romp division 5 with 7 wins 1 defeat.

I fucking hate BT.

Going along fairly average in D4, won 2 and lost 2 so probably not going up. Then my connection drops when I'm 2-0 up against this team with 10 minutes to go.

No lagging or anything, just cuts from nowhere. Raging. Happened far too often this weekend, worst was when I needed a win to go up in the last game, was 1-0 and into 2 minutes stoppage time. Head to the corner and it cuts out. Fucking arseholes . b14def3c6673d4b28a8318177833e4ba.jpg

Decided to just get rid of my bundesliga team completely as I wasn't using them any more. Made good profit on most players, I assume due to the Bundesliga SBC that is on at them moment.
Currently going pretty well with a championship team e1ca766d8aaa0a3be2f7a6bd4e801b2e.jpg

Cairney is decent , looking forward to a TOTS version. Playing defensive, counter attacking with 3 cams means they run about like mad , Naismith is a machine, and Mbemba is a monster. Bent/Agbonlahor tend to score in every game they play. Still lose a few games to far superior teams, but it's not as frustrating as losing with a good bundesliga team.

The market is a mess right now. Prices are crazy due to EA bombarding us with SBCs with all sorts of requirements (the Kante one from last night will set you back up to a million coins!)

Means there's loads of profit to be made or it means be very careful if you are trying to build a team right now. They are trying to get the market to inflate before Team of the Season.

1 hour ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Ditto, I can't get into it at all, who do you play as on seasons?

I like going Atleti just now.  I have the team set up in a way i enjoy playing. If i think the end of season games are pointless i go Aberdeen so i can go OTT on celebrations against Rangers.

I've been Atleti a lot though so i need to find a team to swap to where i won't get relegated getting used to (Benfica or Inter im thinking)

Started a career with Everton last week. I've sold the majority of their players and have assembled a squad of players under 23 years old. I think the average age of my starting 11 is 18 to 20 years old depending on who I play which I'm pretty happy about. Playing Roma's formation which is 3-4-2-1 to great effect.

Also got offered the Scotland job early on so I have set up a scouting network for youth players in Scotland for the whole year, hoping to build and develop a starting 11 made entirely of Scots for Everton and the National team.

Set up two other scouts to do all of the Nordic and South American countries in three months stints as well.

One of my objectives from the board is to have a youth player play 50% of the games next season, luckily I got a youth goalkeeper from Scotland who's potential was a ridiculous 74-94 and since it's piss easy to train keepers on this, he's now in goals at 16 years old and his overall rating is currently at 67.

My team is

. . . . . . . . Stewart (y)

. . De Ligt. .Boscagli. .Van Drongelen

Roberto. . Kimmich. . Tielemans. Tierney

. . . . . . . . Gauld. . . . . Pulisic

. . . . . . . . . . . . Dolberg

On the bench I have Bentacur, Ángel Correa, Mbappe, Leandrinho, Kessie, Riedewald and a few youth players that I swap about.

Dolberg is unstoppable at the minute, he reminds me of Ibra at his peak, but he's only 18 or 19 years old. Tierney is really good on this game despite his lowish overall rating. I like that most of my players can play in numerous positions too so fitness isn't really an issue.

I'm really looking forward to see where this goes and how far I can takes this team, the potential is amazing.

I like going Atleti just now.  I have the team set up in a way i enjoy playing. If i think the end of season games are pointless i go Aberdeen so i can go OTT on celebrations against Rangers.
I've been Atleti a lot though so i need to find a team to swap to where i won't get relegated getting used to (Benfica or Inter im thinking)

Shaktar are some team on seasons, play Kovalenko as a false 9, and him, Bernard, Taison and Marlos will rip teams apart

Promoted to division 3 on UT with the Championship team, end up needing one point from the last 2 games to stay up.

3-2 up in game nine, coasting and my opponent nicks an equaliser in stoppage time. Not overly bothered as I couldn't go up anyway. He then nicks it off my midfielder and rattles one in off the post from 30 yards, meaning I have to take something from the last game. Raging.

In the last game against a very good Calcio A team, with IF Insigne and Icardi, 2-0 down after about 20 minutes and I've pretty much given up, only for Knockaert to put in a cross so bad that the defender doesn't even clear it, Buffon reacts by punching it in to said defender, and Knockaert nips in and makes it 2-1. Then my IF McGeady goes on a mazy from the right wing, beating 3-4 players with skills, and buries it in the far corner. Got the point I needed. Lovely stuff. 

Archived