The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Why is he not in the senior leagues and do you think he could make the step up ?

I'm not sure. I dont know if he would be good enough. Some of our fans felt he went missing in the bigger games. He found it much more difficult against Spartans and EK. Think he would struggle for 20 in the SPFL. I feel the same way about a few of our squad members. Would probably need 6-8 new faces if we went up.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

David Grant out?

My first thought was that someone would be leaving, as we're not really in need of a striker at the moment? Unless it's a replacement for Jamie Glasgow, but they don't strike me as at all similar players.

Unlucky lads. He is dreadful.

He wasn't played properly by either Mcglynn or Lumsden. Based on that alone agree he didn't always look great. However in the games under Bradley played in a 4-4-2 he looked a better player.

He needs someone alongside him to do the donkey work and running about - get him the ball in the box he will get you goals.

He wasn't played properly by either Mcglynn or Lumsden. Based on that alone agree he didn't always look great. However in the games under Bradley played in a 4-4-2 he looked a better player.

He needs someone alongside him to do the donkey work and running about - get him the ball in the box he will get you goals.

That's basically Davie Grant haha