The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

What a fantastic run of form by ES...anyone know if this was down to change of tactics,formation,personnel or just improved form?..Mgr must have been under pressure after such a poor start to season but all credit to him and the team for turning things around so emphatically!

2 hours ago, Neilly said:

An unbeaten run playing against the blind skull in a pub league doesn't really mean much does it?

Maybe it does to Shire. What a club.

Can you imagine being as angry as neil

As our season comes to an early end what’s the verdict? Today we named a team of 12 player( fucking joke) if our move to falkirk stadium doesn’t come with a more professional outlook then what’s the point!!!!!!!! Today like last year at Selkirk was fucking embarrassing!!
Ps a player named on our bench was at Ayr Races!!!!! Enough said.

The game was a bit pedestrian and always looked like one goal would win it.  Still seemed to lack a consistent goal scoring option without Andy Rodgers but we looked more likely to score in the 1st half with EK looking likewise 2nd half.  Obviously better to win but for what it's worth it was a beautiful day and Calderglen country park was heaving.  A cracking day out tbh.  If summer gives us days like this over June/July/August then I won't be complaining :)

Btw, my top will be staying on so don't worry. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Neilly said:

Another promotion for The Mighty Warriors. You should try it sometime lads.

Maybe next season you can return to a real league.

You really are such a trier aren't you. Very poor trolling.  

Fail to see the relevance of what the ups and down of our ex-lardlords team has to do with a Shire thread but please continue if you feel the urge.

Edited by Dead

I'm sure your two pints of lager and a packet of crisps contribution will be missed.

Only time will tell how much you depended on the Shire’s cash, one big plus for me is Big chief red jacket is no longer getting cash from the Shire to bully women and children.

4 hours ago, luggy said:

Only time will tell how much you depended on the Shire’s cash, one big plus for me is Big chief red jacket is no longer getting cash from the Shire to bully women and children.

Forgot about that. Every cloud etc.

Can anyone answer this question? 

Are there any, long-established, clubs in the Scottish League who have never won a league title in their entire history? 

Even clubs recently established in the league have won titles, Gretna, Peterhead, Ross County, lnverness, Livingston etc. 

Maybe there might be just one...........hmmmmm?