The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Great result for the Shire and very glad for their fans - great friendly bunch and no attitude.  Really cannot find anything to like about EKFC; but there again, I always find it difficult to like teams with no tradition and no real fans

3 minutes ago, PRS said:

Great result for the Shire and very glad for their fans - great friendly bunch and no attitude.  Really cannot find anything to like about EKFC; but there again, I always find it difficult to like teams with no tradition and no real fans

How does a team go about gaining a tradition? Are they created with one?

35 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

So why make the comment about not liking teams with no tradition? Is it more satisfying beating these teams? 

I thought my comment was unambiguous - I was stating  that I don’t like teams without  a tradition.  

I do t think we are disagreeing; I understand what you are saying, it’s just that I cannot take to a side without tradition. We all have likes and dislikes and we are all different regards these, thank goodness otherwise there would be no point to forums, was it Alan  Hanson who said “footballs all about opinion”. Enjoy what’s left if the evening 

I do t think we are disagreeing; I understand what you are saying, it’s just that I cannot take to a side without tradition. We all have likes and dislikes and we are all different regards these, thank goodness otherwise there would be no point to forums, was it Alan  Hanson who said “footballs all about opinion”. Enjoy what’s left if the evening 

Alan hanson is a p***k aswell.

SHOCK / HORROR AT SCORE. ONLY GOT HOME A FEW HOURS AGO AFTER MY BACK SURGERY AT THE WESTERN GENERAL. ON SAT NO MENTION OF ANY HIGHLAND / LOWLAND LEAGUE & ONLY GAVE A LATEST SCORE FOR THE JUNIOR TEAM IN THE SCOTTISH CUP. NO MENTION OF ANY OTHER TIE LET ALONE ANY CUP DRAW.BY BBC TV ( WHAT ELSE DO U EXPECT FROM THE BBC! ) HOW OFTEN WAS SLUDDEN OFFSIDE THIS TIME ?