The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Certainly not a threat in the slightest.

As I've already said I will confront you soon enough and you will feel very foolish indeed. You've been done like a kipper.

Are you sure you'll be able to understand my complex vocabulary without the use of google or shall I learn some preschool language and misspell words like boy?

You need to stop posting that patter is pretty embarrassing. Even more so when I reveal all.

Please don't reply to this message we've said enough. If you reply then it just makes you look a little silly.

Can you refrain from posting. I doubt it.

Firstly do you know how to punctuate? Which of the following corrections from your initial comment is correct?

You need to stop posting, that patter is pretty embarrassing.

You need to stop posting; that patter is pretty embarrassing.

You need to stop posting. That patter is pretty embarrassing.

You need to stop posting as that patter is pretty embarrassing.

You need to stop posting because that patter is pretty embarrassing.

Secondly "reveal" when and where you would like to have a conversation. I am interested in an intellectual debate about the sport I love.

I'm embarrassed for you posting that. You just can't stay away can you? Please stop trolling the East Stirlingshire thread I asked you to stop nicely.

I will be calling you out and laughing in your face at a football match this season. Mark my words. This is when you will realise you have been played like a fiddle. You have tunnel vision trying to come across as intelligent when, in fact, you are looking like an absolute idiot. Stevie Wonder could have seen what was going on by now.

Scroll back up mate and look at he comments others have added and ask yourself is it me, Ayrshire-SFC, that looks like an idiot or is it yourself. Because the other comments were certainly not addressed to myself.

Also tell me what I look like, where I'll be and where you think your going to pull me up.

Or man up and arrange to meet me to give that lambasting you so desperately crave.

Edited to add: I find your attempt at humor by mentioning Stevie Wonder and his physical impairment to be tasteless and highly out of order

When did I ever say I would lambast you? You are now making things up.

I said I would laugh in your face and I think you will do likewise when you realise what an idiot you have been.

That's twice I've offered to discuss this face to face and twice you have knocked back such an offer. I'll give you a third opportunity, otherwise I shall consider you to be nothing more than a keyboard gangster who is simply all talk.

To lambast is to criticise, scold, mock. That is what you claim to want to do yes? Mock me? Also you appear to have dodged several questions that I have asked you which further more prove you are a want to be keyboard warrior.

Absolute meltdowns and tears everywhere as everyone comes to check on the big team of the Lowland League. What a tremendous time to be alive .

No meltdowns here mate. Check on Dimitri as there seems to be tears at his end. Apologies for loading your forum with this but I'm getting far too much joy out of toying with Dimitri and his poor attempts at witticisms and banter.

That's grand Dimitri, Magee, or who ever I am talking too, you dodged the questions again so I'm talking that you are a bottle merchant.

Cheers for an entertaining night. Off to spend some time with my fiancée now she is home. Enjoy your night with palm and her five sisters bud.