The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

43 minutes ago, luggy said:

Shiredayemoji445.pngemoji445.pngemoji445.pngemoji445.png

Thanks for that. Shocking waste of chances by the Hobbits in the first half - some looked like straight passbacks to the Yooni goalie, some like lobs at the net because they couldn't be arsed running with it.

That equaliser - have watched it three times now & still don't get WTF happened?

Has to go down as two points dropped - far too many chances squandered when they should certainly have buried the game in the first half.

Sorry if this has already been done to death but with Falkirk Juniors packing in and the propsed move to little kearse would the shire consider a move to the grangemouth stadium? 
Its been years since i was in it. Might not even be suitable. 

We have played a couple of pre season games there and to be honest it was a lot better than I remembered but as far as I have heard it is not one of the options for next season.

McGuigan is a bit of a shame tbh, I thought he was a really good player and would have been a key player had we not 4 really good strikers/attacking midfielders. Good result tonight and suppose it puts some pressure onto EK tomorrow

Pleased with the win and a clean sheet, and especially that we didn't chuck the lead after half time. Stirling had a couple of chances near the end but shire looked relatively solid throughout.

Got the gap down to 6 points and EK have what could be a tough game against Dalbeattie tomorrow 

'Shire do have a chance to close-up on EK over the next 2 weekends.

Next week they travel to Edinburgh Uni while EK have a cup-tie.

Following week they host Spartans while EK haven't a game (they and Vale played it in October when Hawick and CSS were replaying in the Scottish Cup).