15:00  
Show

Cumbernauld ColtsvGretna 2008

15:00  
Show

Edinburgh UniversityP-PEast Stirlingshire Clydebank

Postponed

Is ES Clydebank back??

I believe they did the same with east Stirlingshire's fixture with rangers in the league cup also. I saw it mentioned earlier.

East Stirlingshire deserve to be stuck in the basement league for eternity after the clubs Twitter activity. Retweeting every single *** fan that's wishing them luck, cringe.

Swiftly unfollowed.

Totally agree with you haha its good to here a few positives tweets but not every single one of them.

Imagine having it as a notification every time they tweet like I do nightmare !

How many fans will be heading to fir park tomorrow night? Just curious as it'll probably be one of the lowest attendances of our season

I think somewhere between 40 and 50.

A report in the paper today gives a breakdown on the prize money which shows that this competition has proved very lucrative for a small club like our so hopefully this may allow us a couple of more signing before our season starts for real.

2 hours ago, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

How many fans will be heading to fir park tomorrow night? Just curious as it'll probably be one of the lowest attendances of our season

50 tops probably. How many do you think Motherwell will have?

17 hours ago, Dimitri Payet said:

The Shire truly are box office in their new environment.

I've always had a wee soft spot for them after the way the fans were treated by Mackin. Is wellibob oan his third liver yet? Not seen him in a while.

im still alive and drinking as much as usual. cant kill a shire fan that easily and wil be at motherwell tomoz. bring back the spoons.

Enjoyed the game tonight, the shire matched them for most of game and it's was only the fitness of the full time team that told in the end. I'll make the game on sat and I think if they play like that they'll give themselves a chance of a win. On the plus side, they won't come up against teams like that in the league so I'd he confident they'll do well. I seen Dylan limping at the end but hopefully he'll be fine, I'll find out in the morning. I was sitting behind the East Stirlingshire choir tonight but I had to move, with me being on crutches I couldn't stand and was unable to see the game. That's the first time I've ever heard the away support attendance announced at a game 82, Well done the Shire [emoji106]

We defended well but we really should have been a couple down in the first 15 minutes. We grew in the game however and the last 10 minutes of the first half were really promising when we started having a go more. It's unreal the physical differences in sides at the top compared to the bottom, evident in the first goal when a simple nudge created enough space to turn and shoot. David Grant tried the same trick and was unlucky not to score but that gives us a glimpse of what he can do when he's not chasing down defenders all day. MOTM either Fisher or Dolan, special mentions to Del Ure,Andy Grant and Connor Greene who had good performances. Hard to judge the attackers when they're up against all day but there times will come.

Excellent turn out by the fans and I hope it continues throughout the season. Bar Stirling games I can't recall us having as many fans

Tonight was definitely better than Friday although there was still a huge gulf between the team.
Really looking forward to Saturday as this will give us a better judge of how good a season we are in for.

Enjoyed the game tonight, the shire matched them for most of game and it's was only the fitness of the full time team that told in the end. I'll make the game on sat and I think if they play like that they'll give themselves a chance of a win. On the plus side, they won't come up against teams like that in the league so I'd he confident they'll do well. I seen Dylan limping at the end but hopefully he'll be fine, I'll find out in the morning. I was sitting behind the East Stirlingshire choir tonight but I had to move, with me being on crutches I couldn't stand and was unable to see the game. That's the first time I've ever heard the away support attendance announced at a game 82, Well done the Shire [emoji106]

I would prefer if we changed things on Saturday so that we're fresh for Montrose on Tuesday. Great effort by everyone tonight and it's giving me a really good buzz for the season!

Ah, makes sense now. I expect us to make changes but we could still have a strong enough team to beat Annan, presume Sludden will replace Grant upfront and is to revert back to 4-4-2 with McMillan starting again