The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:54, craigiemack said:

New kit looks decent enough, good to see the club trying to make a big launch of it. Especially getting BT and STV down ahead of the Rangers game

Ian Durrant advertising the new kit and Ladbrokes sponsorship, what twat signed off on that?

tshirt_PNG_gallery.jpg

Edited by drs

Can't really learn much from tonight. The positives were definitely that our defence dealed with most of the things Rangers there at us and attacking wise we showed some glimpses on decent football. Rangers were streets ahead in every department as expected and just glad we can move on from that now. Hopefully another decent performance against Motherwell on Tuesday then we get onto the games where we have a chance of winning in Annan and Montrose

No need to get aggressive because your club is obviously Rangers minded.

Dimitri, nobody listens to the shite that sprays out of your mouth every time you post on here.

Going by your logic then wouldn't we also be Kilmarnock minded? He was a player there for a few season after Rangers, or what about his loan to Everton?

That must make Shire 'fans' glory hunters then, who would've known?

Mon the Shire/Rangers/Kilmarnock/Everton/Any Ian Durrant XI.

On the basis of your grammar I think you would be well ahead of me in the idiot stakes Ralph.

You need to chill out. I wouldn't like to see you on Old Firm day if this is anything to go by.

What's the old firm got to do with it. Just because you can't see past old firm. Doesn't mean everybody else has vested interest.

Also Dimitri. There is nothing wrong with bring noteriaty to smaller clubs, using well known names and in the case one of the best players produced in Scotland. It's not a rangers thing, it's not a celtic thing. It indeed is a good public relations approach to raise the profile of the club and in this case using an ambassador of Ladbrokes who happen to be the club's new sponser

Spoken like a true Old Firm enthusiast. Which one of the bigot brothers do you support?

The 'C' in 'SFC' would indicate Celtic.

Well it's conclusive you cannot argue with sheer stupidity. #SFC #StenhousemuirFootballClub #YaFanny

Let me get this straight. You are HASHTAGGING on a football forum but are calling other people stupid and a fanny.

Unbelievable stuff. You can't see the woods for the trees Bhoy.

I was using them ironically as you are so stupid you need your words in bitesize pieces.

Surprised you have looked into the original name of stenhousemuir fc which is Heather rangers and then made some speculation that we are an affiliation of rangers.

Also surprised that you haven't noticed eAst StiRliNGshiRE. Contains a muddled up spelling of rangers. But again I don't want to fuel your stupidity you seem to be doing a good enough job of that yourself.

#YaFanny ;)

The inane ramblings of someone who has no clue what is going on. Literally, no clue.

I will pull you up in person at some point and you will feel a little foolish.

Mate you thought the C in SFC implied celtic. By your logic that would mean falkirk fc are called falkirk football celtic. That would imply FC Barcelona are futbol celtic Barcelona. If you want to talk about insane rambling go over all your posts in this thread. In fact go back one better and read over every piece of writing you have ever written.

East Stirlingshire deserve to be stuck in the basement league for eternity after the clubs Twitter activity. Retweeting every single *** fan that's wishing them luck, cringe.

Swiftly unfollowed.

Aye, we're no so happy about that either. Especially when we can't post the team half an hour before the game.

You really have no clue it's hilarious.

You just keep typing utter tripe. Yes, I believed the C in SFC implied Celtic. I really did. Stop diving in with two feet all the time and maybe think to yourself "Dimitri is taking the utter c**t out of me here".

It's like taking candy from a baby Bhoy. You don't look quite as foolish yet as you are going to right enough.

Personally I think it's pathetic you come on here calling people boys and trolling a football forum when you clearly have no interest or intellectual capability for an informed debate. The fact you are using sectarian venacular such as "bhoy" indicates the level of discussion you are interested in.