The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket for games this season have went up at tannadice even though we have went down a division. £22 for an adult ticket and upper tier £24.

That's ridiculous for a championship game

More expensive than Hibs and Hearts. That takes some doing.

How can you justify a price increase after being relegated? :lol:

Absolutely bonkers.

Because their chairman has spent a chunk of the clubs money trying to buy a club in Australia, only for some Asian billionaire to make it all pointless.

Ticket for games this season have went up at tannadice even though we have went down a division. £22 for an adult ticket and upper tier £24.

If it makes you feel any better I'm sure your Chairman agonised over the decision to raise prices!

I see PATG is up by from 19 to 22 a bargain 15% increase.

Looking to make the most of the Dumbarton pound.

Definitely need a separate thread guys otherwise every match day thread is going to be filled by greeting away fans (and a fair few Arabs) vowing never to set foot in Tannadice again.

'You're Only Here To See United' would be a good thread title.

I was told by some posters on here that United's season tickets were decent value. I suppose if you hike the turnstile prices in a total shitehouse manner like United have then yes my season ticket is now better value. Thanks for that.

It's clearly to try and force fans to buy season tickets. To be honest I am thinking about renewing because the majority of our home games will be on saturday at 3pm. Living and working in glasgow and the West coast, with all the fixture changes last season, I only made about 7 home games.

Archived