Marr1

The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

Murdoch signing soon then, that's him released from Ross County now.

Would take Cammy Bell too tbh

Edited by powerhouse7

Would be delighted with Cammy Bell. Considering our level, he's as good a keeper as anything we can reasonably expect.

I also very much approve of Stewart Murdoch's signing, if only so I can make shit puns using Belle and Sebastian songs.

Yeah Bell would be very good at this level. Apparently Bell would be willing to join his boyhood heroes! post-61278-14658308035984_thumb.jpgpost-61278-14658308197093_thumb.jpg

How much is the Cup Top-up for Season Tickets this season and what games does it include entry to?

How much is the Cup Top-up for Season Tickets this season and what games does it include entry to?

They've stopped doing it this season.

Hows it going down here, you tangerine fandangs?

All the better for seeing you. How's things upstairs? Like a book group at Radford's house without the DABS to liven the place up, I assume?

You stand alone Sarto..

I've always found biggies twisted hatred of united quite endearing , he'd be a wee lost lamb without us.

Anyway, looking forward to some solid signings - all the chat about Bell is very encouraging and indicates an understanding of and need to address asap one of our many issues from last season. Fingers crossed .

Happy with Murdoch, want Bell and a 20 goal a season striker (and decent service to said striker) and we might actually have a chance of playoffs!

Happy with Murdoch, want Bell and a 20 goal a season striker (and decent service to said striker) and we might actually have a chance of playoffs!

commanding centre half is also a must need!