The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

That's the spirit.  Don't worry too much.  One of the regular United posters will be along soon saying it's not all bad staying down as you'll keep your 3 o'clock kick offs, no Old Firm fans visiting your ground, plenty of goals etc, etc.

I'll not say who my money is on to do the post.

When you put it that way...

9 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

GIRFUY MCKinnon, Toshney and the rest of you. Our team of last season was miles ahead of that pish on display today. See you back in the championship soon (if you don't go bust next season)

League 1 shite. Pipe doon.

I'd like to see an announcement tomorrow morning about who is leaving the club. Then we can move on and forget about football for a few weeks. I can't fucking wait to go to the shops on a Saturday afternoon for the next 8 or so weeks. I'm going to be Overgated and Retail Parked out my nut. It will be amazing.

I'd like to see an announcement tomorrow morning about who is leaving the club. Then we can move on and forget about football for a few weeks. I can't fucking wait to go to the shops on a Saturday afternoon for the next 8 or so weeks. I'm going to be Overgated and Retail Parked out my nut. It will be amazing.

I'm off to Berlin tomorrow. Fucking YASSSS

Just now, stumigoo said:

That's a fair point.  Why the f**k do we do this to ourselves?

That's a fair point.  Why the f**k do we do this to ourselves?

No idea. Thing is, and I haven't mentioned this on P&B yet, me and the wife are expecting out first kid in early October so I've got a decent excuse to avoid the football for a while. I'm now quite pleased we are having a baby if it means I can miss the football (if my wife reads this I was happy already obviously)

21 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

........I can't fucking wait to go to the shops on a Saturday afternoon for the next 8 or so weeks. I'm going to be Overgated and Retail Parked out my nut. It will be amazing.

If you stick to Primark and TK Max you shouldn't feel too far apart from United

So squad for next season as it stands:

Bell
Durnan
Edjenguele
Robson
Toshney
Fraser
Allardice
Coote
King
Keatings

Dixon