The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

I decided to follow a group called 'Arab-Angry' on Facebook. It is like United Mad have given birth to a child with ADHD.

I can cope with Arab Angry just as long as I pretend it's a parody account. Otherwise I'd probably set fire to my own face

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I blame myself for this after saying yesterday I won't be back.

Have phoned ST and committed to 3 home games and a coffee. 

Have now been assured no administration this season.

If I promise to buy a pie at the next three home games do you think he'll stretch to a new striker, too?

I blame myself for this after saying yesterday I won't be back.
Have phoned ST and committed to 3 home games and a coffee. 
Have now been assured no administration this season.

I used my season ticket voucher which got me a free pie if I bought a hot drink yesterday. I can't help but feel responsible. The guilt is eating away at me

I used my season ticket voucher which got me a free pie if I bought a hot drink yesterday. I can't help but feel responsible. The guilt is eating away at me

I still have my voucher to use so I could put us out of business at the next home game. I won't though. Not because of my concern over our current financial plight but only because the pies are fucking awful!

2 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

I still have my voucher to use so I could put us out of business at the next home game. I won't though. Not because of my concern over our current financial plight but only because the pies are fucking awful!

Aye, they quite literally can't give their pies away.  What makes it more galling is that the pies/bridies at some other grounds are really good.  Killie and Dunfermilne being two prime examples, also had a really good pie at Falkirk recently.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Aye, they quite literally can't give their pies away.  What makes it more galling is that the pies/bridies at some other grounds are really good.  Killie and Dunfermilne being two prime examples, also had a really good pie at Falkirk recently.

And when you think how brilliant a Wallace's Peh or Forfar Bridie used to be, it would make you weep.

Only heathens buy a pie at eep

Archived