The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

Credit to Paul Dixon tonight. Even before he got his goal, he was one of our best player - far more effective than Robson imho.

Is it true that that's his first goal for 5 years FFS?

Make sure you win the final please. I don't think I can cope with another season in the play offs. We need to get up automatically next season.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murray is clearly playing for a move elsewhere, hopefully he ends up in Moldova or somewhere so I don't need to see the ugly c**t on the back page of the courier again.

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Is it true that that's his first goal for 5 years FFS?

Yes, his last one was against Killie past someone called Cammy Bell

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Iv been quite shocked at some of the critical comments about murray, yes he's not the most technically gifted player (his 2nd touch is usually a tackle) but for a player u bought for 80k and was playing junior football 4 years ago i dont think u can have any complaints. Fast, can finish and always gives 100%.

19 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It would be very us to win next week, and then go into admin thus denying ourselves promotion.

I can't think of anything less like us.

Yep. If you ask any Dee (they are the financial experts when it comes to United) we're stuffed.

Haemorrhaging cash, selling everything in sight and borrowing off anyone. It's a miracle we've got any money for Thompson to be skimming!!

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Yep. If you ask any Dee (they are the financial experts when it comes to United) we're stuffed.

Haemorrhaging cash, selling everything in sight and borrowing off anyone. It's a miracle we've got any money for Thompson to be skimming!!

So you are actually fine then ??

49 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So you are actually fine then ??

Well we've made losses of 1.5 million after getting relegated (shock) and we've had to borrow cash, just like alot of other teams (shock).

Its not great but we'll be fine. Especially if we get promoted. If not it's budget cuts as you would expect.

Archived