The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

24 minutes ago, GraemePaynesSocks said:

I bought the 1979 League Cup final top from them. Very good quality.

I bought the VG one a couple of years ago when they first released them and it was utter shite. Sleeves were too long and the waist length far too short. Sold it in on eBay for three times what I paid for it a few days later admittedly. Hope these ones are better.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

I bought the VG one a couple of years ago when they first released them and it was utter shite. Sleeves were too long and the waist length far too short. 

Its not the shirts fault you're a lanky freak of nature.

15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Could be worse, you could be a midget like Danger. You bunch of DAB's are like something out of a circus.

Danger may be vertically challenged but he's never been scammed on a popular Scottish football message board. Yet.

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

I bought the VG one a couple of years ago when they first released them and it was utter shite. Sleeves were too long and the waist length far too short. Sold it in on eBay for three times what I paid for it a few days later admittedly. Hope these ones are better.

Only an idiot would pay three times the price.  Did it fit Arab1975 OK?

13 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'm confident Deefiant will come good next season. Thank you.

It's clever advanced planning.  He'll probably be able to buy Dundee FC in a couple of years for £250.

On a seperate note, I went and got our season tickets for next season today.  Can't say I have any great illusions about what the season will hold but hey ho.

22 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Allow me to be self indulgent and quote myself. I bloody knew it.

You've been quite successful at pre-empting unfortunate turns of events for us today. Please stop predicting things, thanks.

If true, it's obvious the board have accepted it's another year in the Championship for United.

Devlin is easily capable of playing in the Premiership.

ETA: not that united would likely be playing there anyway mind you.

Devlin is easily capable of playing in the Premiership.

ETA: not that united would likely be playing there anyway mind you.

Based on what?

He's had one good season at Championship level. As much as I rate him there's no way of knowing he's easily capable of playing at that level.

Would be a good signing for Utd and with the right coaching he should be good enough to make the step up if/when the time comes.

Archived