The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's probably more of a winger than anyone else we've got other than the Barnett loanee.

I read the post completely wrong, I thought he said you didn't offer him a deal because you wanted width.

My bad.

20 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Should be interesting...

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 20.43.07.png

Administration announcement to be made at 7.46 p.m.

As a personal protest I will not be buying a pie.  Support the team boycott the canteen.

10 minutes ago, GraemePaynesSocks said:

Expect twitter to be alive to the rantings of fans united emoji23.png

It has started already. Most seem to have made their mind up about what ST will say and that he is only talking to the BBC to boost season ticket sales (and there may well be an element of truth in that). With the United AGM also taking place today it will be an interesting couple of days I'm sure.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Administration announcement to be made at 7.46 p.m.

As a personal protest I will not be buying a pie.  Support the team boycott the canteen.

Waiting until 7:46 is a sensible move.  Any news will seem welcome with us being a goal down by then.

United are expecting a £300,000 investment from an American based supporter according to Spence in the Courier. The investment is secured against Gussie Park.

Nelms beginning the takeover IMO.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

United are expecting a £300,000 investment from an American based supporter according to Spence in the Courier. The investment is secured against Gussie Park.

Always knew President Trump would see us alright. We are going to be so successful. Bigly successful.

4 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Always knew President Trump would see us alright. We are going to be so successful. Bigly successful.

Yeah, I can see TBS heading down to the foreign exchange shop later with a big bag of dollars rubles.

If someone is looking for security then the money coming in is not an "investment" it is some form of loan that will eventually have to be repaid and may have to be serviced.

That is not to say I don't welcome an injection of cash but it's important to be clear about the nature of such funds.  What would be nice would be a share issue of some sort however I have no idea who would be interested in subscribing and there could be issues surrounding valuation and whether ST would be willing to see a dilution of his shareholding.

Archived