The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am absolutely shocked that United fans don't think he's good enough as a right back.

Never mind the fact, he was absolutely horrid at RB at McKinnon's old club. He was also in the championship team of the year and Rovers fans player of the year last year at CB. He can also do a job at CDM.

Yet McKinnon plays him in the one position he can't play :lol:

Toshney awful at right back. When he gets up the pitch he can't pick a pass and there's no one to cross to. Couple that with the fact we are so weak at centre half it baffles me why Mckinnon persists with him there.

Murray is shite as the lone striker, infact Murray is just shite. He'll score the odd goal but the chances he will miss, the passes he fluffs and the times he fails to hold the ball up will mean we miss out on more goals than he'll get us. 

If anything, id prefer to only see him off the bench with about 10 mins to go to run about and cause problems with his pace.

I wish no ill will on the boy, nice guy etc etc but not good enough.

Murray chat needs to be dropped. It's not he can't play upfront on his own, he can't play full stop. He brings nothing but a half hearted headless chicken routine. He plays like an 18 year old, however, he's 24.

No doubt we'll continue to fanboy him though!

Archived