The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

I wasn't initially but then the walls got tinged with a familiar dark blue and I feel at home now.

Much like when you find a new flat and your mentalist neighbour from your previous address moves right in next to you and the keeping up with the Jones continues right on track

Have you lot of mongrels moved ??

I'm pretty sure we're still neighbours ? Don't try to live up to famous DFC. It will only end badly

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last seasons debacle, I hope Ray McKinnon can guide back to the big time in one go. We're 3-1 joint favourites with our friends from Edinburgh, so we'll definitely f@ck this up.

2 legged playoff against Thistle, anyone?

Erm, no - this'll be the official Dundee United get ready for League 1 thread. If our lot can do it, so can yours. ;)

Despite all the claims to the contrary they're obsessed with us. If they weren't they may make the additional foray on here but it's obvious that they'll try to infest our Championship threads already. It's the price we are paying for being the city's big team for decades.

giphy.gif

Have you lot of mongrels moved ??

I'm pretty sure we're still neighbours ? Don't try to live up to famous DFC. It will only end badly

Not over my head . . Just drivel on your behalf.

And PETAL... !!!. terrible ..just terrible

I wasn't initially but then the walls got tinged with a familiar dark blue and I feel at home now.

Much like when you find a new flat and your mentalist neighbour from your previous address moves right in next to you and the keeping up with the Jones continues right on track

Neighbours or not?

Guest Back Post Misses

After last seasons debacle, I hope Ray McKinnon can guide back to the big time in one go. We're 3-1 joint favourites with our friends from Edinburgh, so we'll definitely f@ck this up.

2 legged playoff against Thistle, anyone?

Look forward to hoof ball football McKinnon style

Archived