The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

After last seasons debacle, I hope Ray McKinnon can guide back to the big time in one go. We're 3-1 joint favourites with our friends from Edinburgh, so we'll definitely f@ck this up.

2 legged playoff against Thistle, anyone?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last seasons debacle, I hope Ray McKinnon can guide back to the big time in one go. We're 3-1 joint favourites with our friends from Edinburgh, so we'll definitely f@ck this up.

I hope Ibiza was the tits, Marr1

Genuinely stunned that the bookies have United at such short odds for this season.

Would be an incredible achievement to return first time, nevermind win the league, but I don't see either happening tbh, this is an absolute c**t of a league to get out of (unless you're Hearts).

No thank you.

Genuinely stunned that the bookies have United at such short odds for this season.

Would be an incredible achievement to return first time, nevermind win the league, but I don't see either happening tbh, this is an absolute c**t of a league to get out of (unless you're Hearts).

We'll win the league by April 7th, mate.

Monday morning up with the lark,

Dundee Utd went down at Dens Park,

Hey, hey, hey what a beautiful day.

Happy 5 week anniversary. Thank you Craig Wighton.

Repeating this same shite every day might pass for #topbantz in your mind, but you're not doing it every day for the whole season. Return when you have a original thought.

Hello. I'm already looking forward to next season but I fully expect it to be pretty tough for us and would limit myself to a top 3 finish at the moment. I've got a few work colleagues who are Falkirk, Ayr, St.Mirren and Raith supporters so in that sense it should be great for a bit of workplace football chat every week.

The only ground I've not been to is Palmerston and I've made no secret of the fact that the highlight of my season will be at least a couple of visits to Dunfermline to absolutely dominate the Steak Bridies. 

Edit: One of my best mates is a Morton fan so I will add that to the list of reasons as to why I am actually looking forward to the new season.

Archived