Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Well if you did some reading you would find the Rangers support were never given the chance to bring the club out of admin

Ah so it was the club who went into admin? I always thought the **** said it was the company?

So, just to confirm your post, the club went into admin, bids were rejected and the club was then liquidised?

I see Kinc agrees with you too. Glorious.

10 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

May God have mercy on their Souls when we (as inevitable as it is)  start winning Titles & Cups again, the meltdown of the haters on here will be a joy to behold. It will simply be too much for some of them to handle. 

May I remind some of you that, according to some religious teaching, suicide is a mortal sin. You will have to choose between enduring hell on earth watching us re-establish ourselves as #1or suffer eternal hellfire for taking the easy option out.

I am under no illusion that our inexorable rise to the top will be in any way easy, or instantaneous, but it will happen. After all, you cannot keep a good thing down.

Fucking hell.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, flyingrodent said:

God, check out the excitement on the Rangers fans. They never learn. Going by the glaring tactical ineptitude of last season's performances, it's clear that giving Pedro a better team is like giving a gorilla a knife and fork.

Dave King lied when he said he'd sort out the retail deal....

Big general Mike has the retail deal stitched up tighter than a duck's backside. (Tanks!!!!)

What are the sevco board doing to stop the reliance on loans!!

Why aren't they spending money on players (warchests!!!!)

They have no money!

May God have mercy on their Souls when we (as inevitable as it is)  start winning Titles & Cups again, the meltdown of the haters on here will be a joy to behold. It will simply be too much for some of them to handle. 
May I remind some of you that, according to some religious teaching, suicide is a mortal sin. You will have to choose between enduring hell on earth watching us re-establish ourselves as #1or suffer eternal hellfire for taking the easy option out.
I am under no illusion that our inexorable rise to the top will be in any way easy, or instantaneous, but it will happen. After all, you cannot keep a good thing down.

[emoji1]

YES P&B needs more of this.

Keep up the good work jake.

28 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I like the ****, genuinely. They were the team we broke the hoodoo against. How could I hate a team which played such a big part in the best day of my life? 

Winning it obviously meant a lot more to you than losing it or even winning it ever did to me . We will win it again countless times in my lifetime 

Edited by Forever_blueco

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Winning it obviously meant a lot more to you than losing it or even winning it ever did to me . We will win it again countless times in my lifetime 

What's that got to do with what I said? :lol: 

You said no one likes the **** I said I do.