Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

May God have mercy on their Souls when we (as inevitable as it is)  start winning Titles & Cups again, the meltdown of the haters on here will be a joy to behold. It will simply be too much for some of them to handle. 

May I remind some of you that, according to some religious teaching, suicide is a mortal sin. You will have to choose between enduring hell on earth watching us re-establish ourselves as #1or suffer eternal hellfire for taking the easy option out.

I am under no illusion that our inexorable rise to the top will be in any way easy, or instantaneous, but it will happen. After all, you cannot keep a good thing down.

Read it....wish I hadn't.....lot of pish.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: How much have you had to drink so far?

Last year and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that aaaaaand the year before that all of us plastics & diddies were subjected with bravo and look at our signings, we are the mighty Rangers. Each year since the first year it all eventually unravelled and the bears on here just about fucked off because of the humiliation of supporting a basket case of a club getting bitch slapped by clubs they lord it over as insignificant, what makes you think this time is different?

It's the same every year for the bears getting all hyped up only to see abject failure, embarrassment and more importantly being fleeced for their money. You and your fellow fans get taken for mugs and have been for over 7 years, when the hell are you lot going to wise up?

How are we being fleeced?

Just now, Solitaire said:

Most bears like me, are quietly optimistic for the forthcoming season. 

The club is better off-field for sure.

On the pitch, King has said our aim is to narrow the gap to single digits. Most Rangers fans understand this.

Not sure what you find strange.

What I do find strange is the blind faith you and your mob show to every conman and shyster at the helm of your club.

I understand the need to compete, but running up tens of millions of pounds in operating losses is not the way to maintain a sustainable business model.

The club is being better run off field?, how would you know? are you in possession of intimate details about the running of the club or are you most likely taking it on face value?

We will eventually at some point find out.

Just now, Solitaire said:

How are we being fleeced?

If you feel you and your fellow fans haven't been fleeced since 2012 then you deserve what's coming next if it all goes pear shaped.

I can't believe you asked that ffs? :lol:

Just now, hellbhoy said:

What I do find strange is the blind faith you and your mob show to every conman and shyster at the helm of your club.

I understand the need to compete, but running up tens of millions of pounds in operating losses is not the way to maintain a sustainable business model.

The club is being better run off field?, how would you know? are you in possession of intimate details about the running of the club or are you most likely taking it on face value?

We will eventually at some point find out.

Hellbhoy...

Do you truly wish to debate, if so..good.

The club is NOT running up tens of millions in losses. That's false. Its only debts are to it's own shareholders.

If you mean a trading loss, that's true...it's covered by directors...Liverpool has ten times the trading loss....are they worried?

We have control of our retail back....all contracts have been ripped up...Ashley is gone...shares sold....you lorded these over us..time and again....now they're gone and you still you say this hasn't been a good week for Rangers? Really?

50 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The state of this fucking thread man? :lol:

Did someone go into the bear pit and use a cattle prod wait these fuckers up?

I don't think I've seen so many bears post on any Rangers thread in a long time and boy are they are well wound up and ready to go for 55 again. :lol:

As posted no one knows how good or how bad Pedro's new signings are, but we'll find out soon enough. If we get a bad winter this year how will the Latin longitude warriors succumb to hypothermia at 2 degrees Celsius? Surely there will be language barriers and problems for the next few weeks or so, maybe even months.

I wasn't too impressed with the 1-1 draw with TNS and the fact that The Rangers never found the back of the net themselves and got lucky with one of the most dopiest of own goals.

I'm still in the 50/50 department at the moment.

You actually watched a rangers friendly :lol:

46 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Hellbhoy...

The club is NOT running up tens of millions in losses. That's false. Its only debts are to it's own shareholders.

If you mean a trading loss, that's true...it's covered by directors...Liverpool has ten times the trading loss....are they worried?

We have control of our retail back....all contracts have been ripped up...Ashley is gone...shares sold....you lorded these over us..time and again....now they're gone and you still you say this hasn't been a good week for Rangers? Really?

Holy shit! That's the old Hearts argument of "we owe the money to ourselves". Bravo sir.

35 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Hellbhoy...

^^^^ Has to be Tedi. :lol:

So do explain why debts aren't losses again if at some point the loan has to settled in some form or other?

So with your warped logic, I can now inform the wife that we have no debts any more and can consider them losses as just accounting numbers to ignore and that we are debt free to take on more debt which I can turn into losses to attain more debt. Am I right?

Liverpool earn over ten times more than all the Scottish clubs put together probably ya roaster. :lol: They can manage an operating loss with their resources.

On face value it's a great week for Rangers, let's see what transpires through the upcoming season when things settle down.

How many of the Rangers support saved Rangers when really needed?

Zero.

How many of the Rangers support went missing when really needed?

All of them.

Glorious.

Well if you did some reading you would find the Rangers support were never given the chance to bring the club out of admin as bids were getting refused by those in charge

But why let the truth get in the way if your bitterness

The last of the spivs with any real power is out leaving only the Easdales who can do nothing

Some of us are moving forward [emoji6]

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

May God have mercy on their Souls when we (as inevitable as it is)  start winning Titles & Cups again, the meltdown of the haters on here will be a joy to behold. It will simply be too much for some of them to handle. 

May I remind some of you that, according to some religious teaching, suicide is a mortal sin. You will have to choose between enduring hell on earth watching us re-establish ourselves as #1or suffer eternal hellfire for taking the easy option out.

I am under no illusion that our inexorable rise to the top will be in any way easy, or instantaneous, but it will happen. After all, you cannot keep a good thing down.

Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burg

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

IMG_1244.JPG

I am pretty sure it was stated that the Home Strip had to be registered for UEFA Competition and that deadline had passed. The above is regarding domestic games.

Not really that bothered either way to be honest. If the fact Rangers are wearing the same strip 2 years running is all you have now i think it is safe to say we are doing a helluva lot better than we have been over the last few years

6 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

What possible joy, pride or glory can be attached to successes you regard as inevitable?

5 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Holy shit! That's the old Hearts argument of "we owe the money to ourselves". Bravo sir.

What's more, Club1872 now have a million less to loan to Rangers when needed.

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

The state of this fucking thread man? :lol:

Did someone go into the bear pit and use a cattle prod wait these fuckers up?

I don't think I've seen so many bears post on any Rangers thread in a long time and boy are they are well wound up and ready to go for 55 again. :lol:

As posted no one knows how good or how bad Pedro's new signings are, but we'll find out soon enough. If we get a bad winter this year how will the Latin longitude warriors succumb to hypothermia at 2 degrees Celsius? Surely there will be language barriers and problems for the next few weeks or so, maybe even months.

I wasn't too impressed with the 1-1 draw with TNS and the fact that The Rangers never found the back of the net themselves and got lucky with one of the most dopiest of own goals.

I'm still in the 50/50 department at the moment.

You watched one of our pre season bounce games :lol: get some help ffs..