Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Explain how the 2nd largest shareholder wouldn't?....

As far as I'm aware they don't have a place or representative on the board and, by their own admission, they need 25% shareholding to ensure that no major decisions are taken without the supporters agreement.

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not too keen on strengthening Aiberdeen, guessing they'd want around £1m for him.

With the greatest of respect to them, they'd still be miles adrift of the level required to win the league so it shouldn't be much of concern to Rangers to pay them £1m.

IF we're serious about challenging for the league. :) Which I believe we are.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

As far as I'm aware they don't have a place or representative on the board and, by their own admission, they need 25% shareholding, which will ensure that no major decisions are taken without the supporters agreement.

I've a feeling that around 98% of your browsing history is sevco related.

Why the fcuk would you even care about that in the first place..

I've a feeling that around 98% of your browsing history is sevco related. Why the fcuk would you even care about that in the first place..  

It's not exactly a secret. Don't worry though, I'm sure your drunk chum will be along soon to post a nice wee training ground video for you both to enjoy, to take your mind off all this complicated stuff.  

giphy.gif

I mind the berrz paraded to Hampden before their club went bust.

How did that go lads? It must have saved the club aye? Given all this good news "for the club" and what not we've been getting these days.

Odd how all these financial shenanigans have an impact on an ethereal entity that has no legal status. It just floats around going "wooooOOOOOooo we are super rangers" and throwing beer cans in people's gardens.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

The seethe on here is delicious 

It is.

Great also to see some real fight and passion from the Gers fans on this thread against the hordes of haterz from other clubs.

Well done guys.

The state of this fucking thread man? :lol:

Did someone go into the bear pit and use a cattle prod wait these fuckers up?

I don't think I've seen so many bears post on any Rangers thread in a long time and boy are they are well wound up and ready to go for 55 again. :lol:

As posted no one knows how good or how bad Pedro's new signings are, but we'll find out soon enough. If we get a bad winter this year how will the Latin longitude warriors succumb to hypothermia at 2 degrees Celsius? Surely there will be language barriers and problems for the next few weeks or so, maybe even months.

I wasn't too impressed with the 1-1 draw with TNS and the fact that The Rangers never found the back of the net themselves and got lucky with one of the most dopiest of own goals.

I'm still in the 50/50 department at the moment.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

The seethe on here is delicious 

May God have mercy on their Souls when we (as inevitable as it is)  start winning Titles & Cups again, the meltdown of the haters on here will be a joy to behold. It will simply be too much for some of them to handle. 

May I remind some of you that, according to some religious teaching, suicide is a mortal sin. You will have to choose between enduring hell on earth watching us re-establish ourselves as #1or suffer eternal hellfire for taking the easy option out.

I am under no illusion that our inexorable rise to the top will be in any way easy, or instantaneous, but it will happen. After all, you cannot keep a good thing down.

Just now, Solitaire said:

It is.

Great also to see some real fight and passion from the Gers fans on this thread against the hordes of haterz from other clubs.

Well done guys.

:lol: How much have you had to drink so far?

Last year and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that aaaaaand the year before that all of us plastics & diddies were subjected with bravo and look at our signings, we are the mighty Rangers. Each year since the first year it all eventually unravelled and the bears on here just about fucked off because of the humiliation of supporting a basket case of a club getting bitch slapped by clubs they lord it over as insignificant, what makes you think this time is different?

It's the same every year for the bears getting all hyped up only to see abject failure, embarrassment and more importantly being fleeced for their money. You and your fellow fans get taken for mugs and have been for over 7 years, when the hell are you lot going to wise up?

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The state of this fucking thread man? :lol:

Did someone go into the bear pit and use a cattle prod wait these fuckers up?

I don't think I've seen so many bears post on any Rangers thread in a long time and boy are they are well wound up and ready to go for 55 again. :lol:

As posted no one knows how good or how bad Pedro's new signings are, but we'll find out soon enough. If we get a bad winter this year how will the Latin longitude warriors succumb to hypothermia at 2 degrees Celsius? Surely there will be language barriers and problems for the next few weeks or so, maybe even months.

I wasn't too impressed with the 1-1 draw with TNS and the fact that The Rangers never found the back of the net themselves and got lucky with one of the most dopiest of own goals.

I'm still in the 50/50 department at the moment.

Most bears like me, are quietly optimistic for the forthcoming season. 

The club is better off-field for sure.

On the pitch, King has said our aim is to narrow the gap to single digits. Most Rangers fans understand this.

Not sure what you find strange.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

May God have mercy on their Souls when we (as inevitable as it is)  start winning Titles & Cups again, the meltdown of the haters on here will be a joy to behold. It will simply be too much for some of them to handle. 

May I remind some of you that, according to some religious teaching, suicide is a mortal sin. You will have to choose between enduring hell on earth watching us re-establish ourselves as #1or suffer eternal hellfire for taking the easy option out.

I am under no illusion that our inexorable rise to the top will be in any way easy, or instantaneous, but it will happen. After all, you cannot keep a good thing down.

Jakes on the bottle as well. :lol: Nae surrender pal. :wub: