Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Wow, most of the net profits.

Can't see much in the way of net profits if the old kit is getting sold off at around half price.
Obviously the apparent chink of light is that the Gers get to negotiate a new deal from next season. If SD are still involved further questions would be raised [emoji56] [emoji48]

Laughed right out of there :lol: we lost a cup final mate . Ask the spoon burners  how many title parties they have seen at Easter road . Bet they all involve Rangers 

Considering the old club died off the back of paying said players who won these titles I doubt they give a single f**k to be honest.

52 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Can't see much in the way of net profits if the old kit is getting sold off at around half price.
Obviously the apparent chink of light is that the Gers get to negotiate a new deal from next season. If SD are still involved further questions would be raised emoji56.pngemoji48.png

New strips being discussed with puma, apparently 2nd and 3rd strips coming oot. Rumours of the general selling his shares too

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Has O'Halloran been playing in your pre-season games?

We've got a winger on trial, but our manager hinted he might not sign him as he's more interested in a "more expensive" option. His history of signing players he trusts suggests it might be MOH.

We've played 3 so far but there's not much been posted about them.  Apparently MOH has played and trained as a right back.  I can see him doing a job there. His delivery is too poor for him to play as a winger at any decent level.  You'll know this yourself.

We've played 3 so far but there's not much been posted about them.  Apparently MOH has played and trained as a right back.  I can see him doing a job there. His delivery is too poor for him to play as a winger at any decent level.  You'll know this yourself.

How much have you had to drink today if you think O'Halloran can play as a fullback. He's won one header in his life and shites it out of every tackle and header he's in for. Let's not even forget his positional sense is awful and he's thick as mince. If he plays fullback it'd be hilariously bad.

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You can laugh all you want but it's true.

So I keep hearing . It's those pesky courts and governing body's who keep suggesting otherwise though 

he respondent asserts that the reference to “The Rangers Football Club” in clause 8.3 is not a reference to Newco but to “The Rangers Football Club, an association football club which is recognised to have a continuing existence regardless of the person which from time to time owns the Club”. It avers that at the time of the agreement the parties were aware of the importance of distinguishing between the Club and the limited companies which owned it from time to time. The criminal proceedings do not arise from the reclaimer having acted as chief executive of the respondent, The Rangers Football Club or The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rather, they arise as a result of the criminal conspiracies which he and his co‑accused agreed and executed. In these circumstances, to construe the agreement in favour of the reclaimer would be contrary to public policy.

IMG_2360.GIF

Edited by Forever_blueco

So I keep hearing . It's those pesky courts and governing body's who keep suggesting otherwise though 
he respondent asserts that the reference to “The Rangers Football Club” in clause 8.3 is not a reference to Newco but to “The Rangers Football Club, an association football club which is recognised to have a continuing existence regardless of the person which from time to time owns the Club”. It avers that at the time of the agreement the parties were aware of the importance of distinguishing between the Club and the limited companies which owned it from time to time. The criminal proceedings do not arise from the reclaimer having acted as chief executive of the respondent, The Rangers Football Club or The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rather, they arise as a result of the criminal conspiracies which he and his co‑accused agreed and executed. In these circumstances, to construe the agreement in favour of the reclaimer would be contrary to public policy.

IMG_2360.GIF.65d47765bb661d2dc927902937743751.GIF

Aye but you let your club die [emoji6]

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Be better off keeping Tavernier at right back. Neither can tackle or win a header but Tavernier is at least consistent with his delivery. In fact, rather than moving MOH back I'd have thought it worthwhile trying Tavernier further forward.

Just now, Ross. said:

Be better off keeping Tavernier at right back. Neither can tackle or win a header but Tavernier is at least consistent with his delivery. In fact, rather than moving MOH back I'd have thought it worthwhile trying Tavernier further forward.

Personally I would play Hodson behind tav unless we sign a better right back