Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Bears post mostly about Rangers, other clubs don't really interest us.
G&Gs and assorted others post mostly about Rangers.

I don't quite get your point. I'll post wherever I want, because I'm interested in football.
You'd be better off on Rangers Media if you'd prefer a very blinkered view of Scottish football.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I don't quite get your point. I'll post wherever I want, because I'm interested in football.
You'd be better off on Rangers Media if you'd prefer a very blinkered view of Scottish football.

Don't be a fucking arse. We post here because we like Scottish football in the round and enjoy a balanced view.

You and yours spamming every Sevco thread with the same puerile, derivative shite does not a balanced forum make.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Why are you angry?

I'm not.  I do have a bee in my bonnet on this issue, though.  It's nigh-on impossible for a Rangers fan to discuss club* issues with fellow supporters without a thread being spammed by, usually, the grey and green dross or a coterie of their diddy fluffers.

Whatever the wee fanny above says it doesn't happen elsewhere.

*Club.  Take company matters to the BRALT.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm not.  I do have a bee in my bonnet on this issue, though.  It's nigh-on impossible for a Rangers fan to discuss club* issues with fellow supporters without a thread being spammed by, usually, the grey and green dross or a coterie of their diddy fluffers.

Tough. 

There's no easy way of saying this, but if you play with feathers you get your arse tickled.

21 minutes ago, thekorean said:

So now that the club keeps most of the profits from merchandise sale, boycott over? I can buy the shirt guilt free?

Sounds like it. Well done on getting such a deal done, I'm pleased for you and your club.

Also sounds like a lot of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers are taking this bit of news pretty badly.