Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Why are the **** so touchy about folk posting in their threads? :unsure2:

It's typical cunty behaviour from them. Start a thread announcing their return to the Prem with bells and whistles.
Then when fans of other clubs comment on their horseshit; you're obsessed and not welcome.

No one likes us, we don't care indeed.

They are used to reading their own press and the lies coming out the Ibrox boardroom.

When those who post, minus union jack tinted spectacles.....

2b3c8ab42cfd4ab0043accad6e667202.gif

THE club can today confirm that Eduardo Herrera has signed a three-year-deal to make him a Rangers player.

The 28-year-old striker becomes Pedro Caixinha eighth signing of the summer after joining from Mexican side Pumas

RANGERS can today confirm that Pedro Caixinha has made his seventh signing for the club this summer, with Mexican international Carlos Pena agreeing a three-year deal.

Known as ‘Gullit’ in his homeland because of his similarity to Dutch legend Ruud, 27-year-old Pena joins the Light Blues from Liga MX side Guadalajara and is someone the Gers boss knows well from his time at Santos Laguna

Aye.  No room for you, the wife and the weans for you to negotiate the shopping trolley.  Better stick to the The Falkirk Center Parcs ASDA.

^ ^ ^ bought one or five

Nah, he got one last season...

19 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Why are the **** so touchy about folk posting in their threads? :unsure2:

I'd love to post in their threads but the megastore was sold out when I got there.  I'll just have to post in my y-fronts instead.

Mexican international Carlos Pena agreeing a three-year deal.

Known as ‘Gullit’ in his homeland because of his similarity to Dutch legend Gullit

Uncanny [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji51]
7cd6f7e14147be7451ddc9015513db18.jpg
c54fbe06bf466c53e2151ff68a41dc82.jpg

41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well fucking good for you it's an open forum for Scottish football and you'll find fans of all clubs on every thread.

It's easy to knock this one on the head.  Just quote the Rangers fans who have posted on the new Hibs thread and I'll apologise.

It's easy to knock this one on the head.  Just quote the Rangers fans who have posted on the new Hibs thread and I'll apologise.

I'm not trawling through other threads to find *** posts. Without looking I bet you that it isn't just Hibs fans that have posted in there.

Also why the f**k would a *** post in the Rangers thread after 21/05/16? They'd be laughed right out of there.

It's very very rare for me to comment on another clubs' thread. Most of the time it will be something to do with Rangers such as signing a former player or taking a Rangers player on loan for example.

Yet there's people on here who comment more often on Rangers threads than that of their own team and even check the Rangers threads first when they log on before they read their own teams' thread.

Let's forget the bullshit,ok?
You're smarter than that.

Do you think it is good for Rangers? Yes or No?

always black and white with your lot, eh?

I think that it is an improvement, so that's good.

the starting point was pretty shit though, so i doubt that it is a deal that most comparable clubs would consider good.

I don't think it's a victory for Rangers v Ashley nor for Ashley over rangers. Its's not a zero sum game, you all lost out because of ego and pride but now something has been rescued.

if i had to choose a simplistic answer i would probably say on balance "good"

happy?

It's very very rare for me to comment on another clubs' thread. Most of the time it will be something to do with Rangers such as signing a former player or taking a Rangers player on loan for example.

Yet there's people on here who comment more often on Rangers threads than that of their own team and even check the Rangers threads first when they log on before they read their own teams' thread.

Whatever is topical on here gets talked about.

Aberdeen thread when Hayes was being sold, Hearts thread when Cathro was being appointed, the United thread when Dundee relegated them, Scottish Cup match thread when Davie Gray headed in number 3....

It just so happens that your car crash of a club have been in the headlines and one of the main talking and laughing points of Scottish football since they were formed in 2012.

Just now, Greenlantern said:

Rangers are rarely on other clubs threads because you lot have been in hiding for most of the season.
You've only really crawled out from under your rocks since dodgy Dave has got his begging bowl out to buy new players.

Bears post mostly about Rangers, other clubs don't really interest us.

G&Gs and assorted others post mostly about Rangers.

15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm not trawling through other threads to find *** posts. Without looking I bet you that it isn't just Hibs fans that have posted in there.

Also why the f**k would a *** post in the Rangers thread after 21/05/16? They'd be laughed right out of there.

So " fans of all clubs post on every thread".  True or not true?

Edited by The_Kincardine