Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I know it's been a while and a few posters have left Scottish football anticipating our return but most will welcome us back with open arms.

Interesting season ahead.  Will we manage to sort out our defence?  How will some of our vaunted Championship players fare in the top league?

How much will the away fans enjoy their trips to Ibrox?

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I'll probably miss the away games next season tbh.  The 4-0 was such a minter I think it's put me off :(

I'm well up for the games at Dens - I'm hoping to get something from those FFS!

I'll be surprised if Rangers finish lower than second.  I'm looking forward to it all unfolding.  

Our defence has been a shambles all season. The manager has to learn from this seasons mistakes! The Cup Final was embarrassing and the manager had no response to Hibs targeting Tavernier.

Middle of the park is fine and having Forrester fit and ready to go will be a huge boost. He and McKay could be stars in this league

Still not convinced Waghorn is good enough to be our out and out forward. Miller will be a year older.

I would love us to sign Rodgers from Aberdeen. He was outstanding every time I saw him for Falkirk. I have a feeling though that the manager actually rates Foderingham and any Keeper he bring in will be backup

As far as away fans go. Could not care less. As long as we drastically the Celtic allocation and give them the corner and no more

Our defence has been a shambles all season. The manager has to learn from this seasons mistakes! The Cup Final was embarrassing and the manager had no response to Hibs targeting Tavernier.

Middle of the park is fine and having Forrester fit and ready to go will be a huge boost. He and McKay could be stars in this league

Still not convinced Waghorn is good enough to be our out and out forward. Miller will be a year older.

I would love us to sign Rodgers from Aberdeen. He was outstanding every time I saw him for Falkirk. I have a feeling though that the manager actually rates Foderingham and any Keeper he bring in will be backup

As far as away fans go. Could not care less. As long as we drastically the Celtic allocation and give them the corner and no more

How do you see the new boys fitting in Boab?  Do you reckon Warburton will put Matt Crooks in central defence?

I know it's been a while and a few posters have left Scottish football anticipating our return but most will welcome us back with open arms.

Interesting season ahead.  Will we manage to sort out our defence?  How will some of our vaunted Championship players fare in the top league?

How much will the away fans enjoy their trips to Ibrox?

Hi, you must be new here.

As the 7th longest established top flight team, may I welcome you and your new club to the top flight for the first time.

Point 1, your club hasn't been in the top league before but the fans who transferred from oldco have and on that basis no one will welcome sevco.

Point 2,the team is total shit.

Point3,i wouldn't piss on your club if it was on fire far less give it any of my hard earned cash.