3 Dec Aberdeen staticon.png Rangers    
9 Dec Rangers staticon.png Ross County    
13 Dec Hibernian staticon.png Rangers    
16 Dec Rangers staticon.png St Johnstone    
23 Dec Kilmarnock staticon.png Rangers    
27 Dec Rangers staticon.png Motherwell    
30 Dec Celtic staticon.png Rangers    
24 Jan Rangers staticon.png Aberdeen    

Strange set of fixtures rangers 2012 have coming up in the league.
The sense of entitlement and the supremacist attitude will be fully tested in December. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 08:25, sjc said:

Why should Rangers* have the quality to win the league? Celtic have more than 3 times their turnover and more importantly, run in a financially prudent manner.

If we're going off turnover alone then Leicester should have never of slapped everyone about when they won the league in England

Money is essential, although it all boils down to how the upcoming manager sets up his team and gets them playing. 

Edited by Radar2032

1 minute ago, Radar2032 said:

If we're going off turnover alone then Leicester should have never of slapped everyone about when they won the league in England

Money is essential, although it all boils down to how the upcoming manager sets up his team and gets them playing. 

You mention a one off in a league where "poor" Leicester benefit from a tv deal to the tune of £90m. It's the same reason Celtic go from looking like world beaters domestically to cannon fodder in Europe.

Just now, sjc said:

You mention a one off in a league where "poor" Leicester benefit from a tv deal to the tune of £90m. It's the same reason Celtic go from looking like world beaters domestically to cannon fodder in Europe.

Correct, in which they brought in and integrated 2 players (Vardy and Mahrez) that were playing lower league football and would have not even been considered "marquee signings" even by Scottish Premiership standards.

It was Ranieri that saw the opportunity to play the way he did utilizing the tools he had available and in doing that,  performed the impossible.

It'll take a few years but with the right manager and playing style, Rangers can win the league.

Just now, Radar2032 said:

Correct, in which they brought in and integrated 2 players (Vardy and Mahrez) that were playing lower league football and would have not even been considered "marquee signings" even by Scottish Premiership standards.

It was Ranieri that saw the opportunity to play the way he did utilizing the tools he had available and in doing that,  performed the impossible.

It'll take a few years but with the right manager and playing style, Rangers can win the league.

:lol: You've clearly not seen them play for a long time!

Just now, Radar2032 said:

I'll amend "few years" to "somewhere down the line" ;)

They're a shambles on and off the park. Without access to UCL money they run at a loss. Celtic even under Deila didn't run up debts of Rangers proportions when they missed out.

Presumably Dave King means the EL group stages, as it's only ~€225,000 prize money for each qualifying round. However that is extremely unlikely, given the number of places qualifying into the group stages will reduce from 22 to 13 next season.

It'll be four qualifying rounds for Rangers, unless they win the Scottish Cup, or finish 2nd with Celtic clinching another treble. Plus, all Scottish clubs in the EL will be unseeded (except probably the first round).

No pressure on the new manager then!

On 03/11/2017 at 12:14, nsr said:

What exactly does it take to play for Rangers? He seemingly had what it took to play for Aberdeen, who are better than Rangers.

I really wish we were as good as Aiberdeen, maybe one day.

57 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

I know this guy was brandished around on this forum as a joke but I’ve heard that he has sadly passed away.

RIP Big man.

797eff291eed8aa66df8e44c071710a3.jpg

He outlived his club. That's some achievement.

RIP.

7 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

I know this guy was brandished around on this forum as a joke but I’ve heard that he has sadly passed away.

RIP Big man.

797eff291eed8aa66df8e44c071710a3.jpg

The Big Hoose Guy was staunch af. He wouldn't like such Catholic platitudes as R.I.P.

Let's keep it simple-
"God needed another angel in heaven"