Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Moan like f**k if green and grey fans comment in this thread, lick the arses of any c**t else.

He complains we don't chat about The Rangers playing football. When I do he just blatantly ignores it. I commented on Krancjars excellent free kick and my views on how they were tactically set up, all of this will be ignored until I make a spelling error or other minor pishy something or other and he'll post "green and grey dross, etc etc".

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I was going to post your demented shit, and there is hundreds of choices to choose from, and that's only from you posting over the last week or so.

My favourite so far is you admitting the "H" word that you and your The Rangers supporting fans got banned from the forum was not just reserved for The Rangers fans, was it? So therefore why haven't you PM'd Div yet to get *** & **** removed from the banned words filter yet? Go on, get busy, so we can type *** & **** without feeling dirty about it any more.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That was the HIGHLIGHTS? Seriously? One was someone having a shot directly in front of goal that went out for a throw in!

I watched about a minute of the highlights, shows just how bad they were when Krancjar kicking a corner behind the goal line is highlighted as good enough to show ra peeps. :lol:

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Welcome to the Sevco threads, GB.  We provide a safe space for the demented, the obsessive and the socially inadequate.  Sometimes football's discussed but it's mostly a way of providing catharsis to those whom life has left behind.

Exhibit C:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I was going to post your demented shit, and there is hundreds of choices to choose from, and that's only from you posting over the last week or so.

My favourite so far is you admitting the "H" word that you and your The Rangers supporting fans got banned from the forum was not just reserved for The Rangers fans, was it? So therefore why haven't you PM'd Div yet to get *** & **** removed from the banned words filter yet? Go on, get busy, so we can type *** & **** without feeling dirty about it any more.

Welcome to the Sevco threads, GB.  We provide a safe space for the demented, the obsessive and the socially inadequate.  Sometimes football's discussed but it's mostly a way of providing catharsis to those whom life has left behind.

Exhibit C(raigy Craigy Whyte)

Edit: Damn Kincy got in with Exhibit C before me.

Itll need to be Exhibit D(runk)

Exhibits, A, B, C & D taken from two Celtic threads last night cunto.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No need.  I seldom post on these threads and won't do again for a while.  I was just curious to see how the Celtic dolts reacted to their exhibition of crass sectarianism and support of terrorism.  I got the answer.  All you're worried about is some seating allocation.

No doubt I'll see you and your fellow moon-howlers over on the Sevco threads where you seem very much at home.

Eh?  Your fans engaged in a stadium-wide endorsement of terrorism and sectarianism.  This will be largely swept under the carpet.  Same with the utterly shocking and sectarian 'sex doll' incident.

The amusing thing is The DR thinking Celtic's sectarianism is unusual.  Oh and the phrase, "the dust of a songbook".  A typo yet very apt.

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just really tawdry and ignorant.  Everything we expect from the grey and green dross in one embarrassing post.

Didn't post in them to talk about fitbaw did we? Naw you only wanted to make an arse out of yourself foaming at the mooth insulting and slandering folk. you really are a thicko aren't you? The intelligently inept sums you up.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I watched about a minute of the highlights, shows just how bad they were when Krancjar kicking a corner behind the goal line is highlighted as good enough to show ra peeps. :lol:

5 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I watched it on a dodgy stream, I wanted to see if they had improved since getting gubbed by your reserves. Jury is still out because Marseilles weren't really competing much, but they looked a bit more together with Alves in defence before he got pulled off and then they conceded before Krancjar banged in a delightful free kick just outside the box and curled into the top right corner. After that The Rangers were chasing the ball a LOT. It appear Pedro's philosophy is all out attack and play high up the pitch, should be fun watching them get caught out on the break.

You learned all of that from watching for about one minute...

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

Exhibit C(unt)

Steady, Tony.  You're a pretty decent sort - I see this from your posts elsewhere.  No need for you to reduce yourself to the level of the usual grey and green muck on here. 

17 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

He complains we don't chat about The Rangers playing football. When I do he just blatantly ignores it. I commented on Krancjars excellent free kick and my views on how they were tactically set up, all of this will be ignored until I make a spelling error or other minor pishy something or other and he'll post "green and grey dross, etc etc".

Exhibit E,

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

No need for you to reduce yourself to the level of the usual grey and green muck on here. 

Steady, Tony.  You're a pretty decent sort - I see this from your posts elsewhere.  No need for you to reduce yourself to the level of the usual grey and green muck on here. 

Apologies, taken too far. Duly edited to Exhibit C(raigy Craigy Whyte)

I'd rather watch Scottish clubs play than whore myself out to the English.

Partick v St Mirren was on, in a competitive, entertaining match. You chose a half arsed friendly involving Rangers instead. Why?

Make your mind up which game you were watching?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

No. Watching a friendly between two of the best teams in Europe, on ITV, is not tragic. Trawling the Internet for a stream of your "hated rivals" playing a friendly match, is tragic.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Partick v St Mirren was on, in a competitive, entertaining match. You chose a half arsed friendly involving Rangers instead. Why?

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry, GB.  I should have included 'the feeble-minded' in my list.

Usually it's the Hibs fans but Tony looks like he's vying for a crib in an EH6 slop-house:

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Exhibit E(BT)

Just now, Tartantony said:

FTFY

Thistle game was a good watch btw. They looked excellent in the first half

I didn't know it was on tv, BBC Alba? I would have ditched watching a dodgy stream to watch it.

Just now, Tartantony said:

BT Sports 1

Damn, I could have watched it. :bairn

And I could have also watched the Govan Galacticos on the PC at the same time, :)

Edited by hellbhoy
mehhh