Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The Marseille friendly tickets are just £15. Fancy big Bruno Alves and Dorrans to get some game time and look to see how a few of the other signings shape up now (intrigued to see Pena, hope he'll be a player).

Would love to get down to Sheffield following week but cannae make it.

On 16/07/2017 at 17:28, ScotlandGer said:

The Marseille friendly tickets are just £15. Fancy big Bruno Alves and Dorrans to get some game time and look to see how a few of the other signings shape up now (intrigued to see Pena, hope he'll be a player).

Would love to get down to Sheffield following week but cannae make it.

These friendlies (and isn't there one slated vs Carlisle?) are really important to see how we will set up for the new campaign.  Not sure yet if I should be optimistic or shiting myself!  What's your own outlook, bud?

4 hours ago, smpar said:

Dean Shiels. Talk to me.

Hard to respond without resorting to cliches.  He's a pretty decent player but not someone to dig in and change a game for you.  If The Pars are on top and making chances he will take them but expect him to disappear when the going gets tough.

Hard to respond without resorting to cliches.  He's a pretty decent player but not someone to dig in and change a game for you.  If The Pars are on top and making chances he will take them but expect him to disappear when the going gets tough.

No change there then

The blue diddies, the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

I think it's becoming apparent that Pedro has lost the dressing room. There has to be some rift between Pedro and the players, told half of them to get to f**k basically and most probably hasn't any man management skills in any way. The mood in the dressing room must be like shit waiting for Pedro to lose the plot completely and he will if this squad he assembled continues to have terrible results against second string, part time and pub teams.

Long may it continue. :)