Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Dindeleux said:

He just said all the morons post in there and then within 5 mins he posted in BRALT.

Absolutely superb from Kinc already and the day is not even 90 mins old yet.

Has he? :lol: He must be mixing the turps with pro plus so he won't pass out early. :lol:

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Season starts on Thurs.  How will we fare?   Thoughts on the Europa League thread.  Arseholes over to the BRALT.

Didn't you just post in the BRALT? what a minter. :lol:

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

So anyone else like to discuss our forthcoming season?  I'm not convinced we need McLean from Aberdeen or Walker from Hearts,  I'd love us to sign Dorrans, though.

I couldn't give a f**k who your club signs, their getting shafted aff the hoops. 3 in a row chump, we welcome the chase. 8)

I couldn't give a f**k who your club signs

Hold on, hold on. Surely the players registration is held with the company if it is the company that holds the license with the SPFL/SFA?

So in effect the club haven't won anything since 2012 as all the players and licenses etc belong to Sevco Scotland or whatever the company is called these days.

Beamer.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hold on, hold on. Surely the players registration is held with the company if it is the company that holds the license with the SPFL/SFA?

So in effect the club haven't won anything since 2012 as all the players and licenses etc belong to Sevco Scotland or whatever the company is called these days.

Beamer.

In the associations handbooks it is the club who is given the licence, they do not issue licences to companies. So what is owned and deemed to be the club? it appears that the company owns everything to be The Rangers/club, but the club only owns the licence as the company has and is everything to be the club. So the club is a piece of paper called an SFA licence. :blink:

16 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Beamer.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

In the associations handbooks it is the club who is given the licence, they do not issue licences to companies. So what is owned and deemed to be the club? it appears that the company owns everything to be The Rangers/club, but the club only owns the licence as the company has and is everything to be the club. So the club is a piece of paper called an SFA licence. :blink:

I've just cancelled my FoH monthly payments as I've just discovered that we can get a brand new Holding Company off the shelf for £50....I feel a right mug!

8 minutes ago, sjc said:

I've just cancelled my FoH monthly payments as I've just discovered that we can get a brand new Holding Company off the shelf for £50....I feel a right mug!

Don't feel like a mug SJC, you didn't sit back and watch your club die which is why you can proudly boast you support the same club you have always supported. New holding companies even if they cost £50 come with a heavy price indeed, just ask the Sevco fans. :lol:

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Please take this to the BRALT.  All of your questions will be answered there.  I know you're not the brightest so if you're unable to use the search function feel welcome to ask me.

The more you ask people to post elsewhere, the more people are going to post here. Changing the thread name just tells everyone it's getting to you. 

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So anyone else like to discuss our forthcoming season?  I'm not convinced we need McLean from Aberdeen or Walker from Hearts,  I'd love us to sign Dorrans, though.

I think Dorrans will be a good addition if he can stay fit, he has had trouble with injuries recently. Walker and Mclean would be decent signings but I think both Hearts and Aberdeen will make it very difficult to sign them (quite rightly so), with both available to sign a pre-contract in January I would maybe hold out till then.

15 hours ago, The DA said:

I'm not referring to the legalities: we could argue all year about that, and have for the past 5 years.  I'm referring to the morality of it all.  'We broke the rules, admitted to it and were fined, but we're keeping the proceeds.' 

what proceeds?

15 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Did Gretna survive entirely intact too?

nope, as nobody bought the club, leeds, luton, rotherham, charlton, middlesbrough all survived after going through exactly the same process as rangers, so did hearts in 1905 after liquidating their oldco