Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Gordon Waddells take on it all, at least the media aren't buying it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/rangers-chief-dave-king-should-10681172.amp

Hilarious video with the Rangers fan giving Sir Mike one final payoff by buying all his stock. Also evidence that they are indeed ****

IMG_0986.thumb.PNG.cc822c210f0b68605aff68a0d4baf9f1.PNG

54 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Hilarious video with the Rangers fan giving Sir Mike one final payoff by buying all his stock. Also evidence that they are indeed ****

IMG_0986.thumb.PNG.cc822c210f0b68605aff68a0d4baf9f1.PNG

A metalhead and a bear, anyone with a problem is a kunt.

Might order that slayer t shirt too.

On 23/06/2017 at 07:36, gannonball said:

In light of the new merchandise deal they have also released a top with the name of every person on it that helped save the club. . .

3db6675cbc6cd1743f052d5bf4579985.jpg

all on the back i assume 8)

On 23/06/2017 at 21:14, Killiefan said:

Love to read through the posts of the deluded, if you are still the same The Rangers from all these years ago why don't you settle up what you owe instead of splashing out on these famous international stars.

Or are you just the blackos who leave when it's their round?

becauses thats not the way it works, hearts , dundee etc didnt settle up what they owe, hope that clears it up for you, its looking like creditors of oldco will get far more money than any of of the other spl admin examples

On 23/06/2017 at 22:06, The DA said:

You're tying yourself in knots, Kinky.  Company.  Club.  Team.  It's all so confusing.

The one thing it isn't, is the same team.  How many of the 2012 squad are still on the go?

its only confusing if you are a moron

becauses thats not the way it works, hearts , dundee

Neither of those clubs died or were liquidated.

Hearts fans rallied round in spectacular fashion to save their club.

You and the rest of Ra berz just stood and watched as your club died.

Unlucky.

On 24/06/2017 at 01:32, hellbhoy said:

The state of this fucking thread man? :lol:

Did someone go into the bear pit and use a cattle prod wait these fuckers up?

I don't think I've seen so many bears post on any Rangers thread in a long time and boy are they are well wound up and ready to go for 55 again. :lol:

As posted no one knows how good or how bad Pedro's new signings are, but we'll find out soon enough. If we get a bad winter this year how will the Latin longitude warriors succumb to hypothermia at 2 degrees Celsius? Surely there will be language barriers and problems for the next few weeks or so, maybe even months.

I wasn't too impressed with the 1-1 draw with TNS and the fact that The Rangers never found the back of the net themselves and got lucky with one of the most dopiest of own goals.

I'm still in the 50/50 department at the moment.

you got pumped by a pub team in one of your early games last season, so i wouldnt read to much into it

ps we will be going for 55 until we get it, seems a difficult concept for the hard of thinking like yourself

19 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

My suspicion is that Nacho is definitely one of his by the content he posts, not dissimilar to Tedi's posts. Solitaire also showed some promise, but that might be me taking the piss a little.

my suspicion is that you are a loonball

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You and the rest of Ra berz just stood and watched as your club died.

Unlucky.

:lol: so its ok that they paid creditors pennies in the pound then, i'm sure they will be delighted at getting less money than rangers creditors because some moron on a message board refuses to accept reality and claims rangers died

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Stop telling lies young Romeo.

:lol: so its ok that they paid creditors pennies in the pound then, i'm sure they will be delighted at getting less money than rangers creditors because some moron on a message board refuses to accept reality and claims rangers died

No it's not ok but it's a mutual agreement between the struggling business and the creditors. In liquidation all you get is the crumbs that come from the sale of assets. There is a clear difference.

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

No it's not ok but it's a mutual agreement between the struggling business and the creditors. In liquidation all you get is the crumbs that come from the sale of assets. There is a clear difference.

both get pennies in the pound and both dont pay their debts, there is zero difference, rangers adminsrators have 24 million in the bank from collier bristow and have a 29 million claim against duff and phelps in the courts now, there is a strong possibility that creditors will get 100% of their money