Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, nacho said:

yet here we are with a terrible 6 year retail deal down to one year on favorable terms, ashley gone from the club,  a whole new squad who are of a much better standard than we had before, almost all the court litigation which was caused by the previous board resolved and no debt

Beach please !

I was going to take the morning off work to head off down to the Superstore and get my full home kit with #Hubris 8 on the back, but thank God I came on here first and made sure what the QC thought of the new deal.
How silly would I have looked?!

That fiver you couldn't get change of the other week would have went a long way in Sports Direct.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Anyone claiming they know how good they're going to be are lying. Apart from that rat Ryan jack.

:thumsup2 That's the spirit!

Anyway, I saw our new centre half header a ball vs Russia yesterday.  That IS an improvement.

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This.

There's folk on both sides, saying 'no mark foreigners' while the other side saying they are far better.

Anyone claiming they know how good they're going to be are lying. Apart from that rat Ryan jack.

the guys we have signed are a massive step up in terms based on the leagues they have played in and their international records, they might all turn out to be shyte but i doubt it,

Nith Valley Loyal taking buses:

"Hi folks, bus to Ibrox on Sat for megastore opening leaves Dumfries 8.30am, Thornhill 8.45am, Sanquhar 9.10am and Kirkconnel 9.20am."

"Due to large demand we are now taking names for a 2nd bus "

Taking a bus to go to a portacabin in a car park to buy sub standard, out of date merchandise.

[emoji4]

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

"Hi folks, bus to Ibrox on Sat for megastore opening leaves Dumfries 8.30am, Thornhill 8.45am, Sanquhar 9.10am and Kirkconnel 9.20am."

Taking a bus to go to a portacabin in a car park to buy sub standard, out of date merchandise.

emoji4.png

:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

emoji4.png

A portacabin?

Not like wee drew to talk pish...

34 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

emoji4.png

Fs you wanting a top aswell