Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

No more employees with celtic supporting fathers would go a long way to satisfying a lot of Rangers fans.

Glib will need to add another section on the application form. Parental staunchness.

I have new found respect for Wallace and Miller.

Me too.

GtyCcgU.jpg

The worst thing about the ongoing pantomine at Rangers, is the absolutely chronic shite patter it has spawned by a variation of diddies and unwashed. Occasionally a hibs fan will say something amusing, but most of you are online pub bores stuck in a neverending loop, repeating the same shite.
In other news, Murty can get to f**k asap. No more employees with celtic supporting fathers would go a long way to satisfying a lot of Rangers fans. If we are going to continue to be shite, can we at least be shite with staunch managers/players. I have new found respect for Wallace and Miller if they have told Murty to go f**k himself. Setting us up like that against a very average unwashed team is unforgivable.
Enjoy your meaningless double/treble you filthy inbreds. You'll still wake up British tomorrow. That hurts you more than any football shite ever will.

IMG_0744.jpg

Re the seething **** rant above, the point about Celtics double treble being meaningless interests me.

Can anyone explain to me why this, or any other title would be considered "meaningless" or even dampened in any way? Is this a common view among Rangers fans?

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Re the seething **** rant above, the point about Celtics double treble being meaningless interests me.

Can anyone explain to me why this, or any other title would be considered "meaningless" or even dampened in any way? Is this a common view among Rangers fans?

It means nothing to them, having never won the title. They're preparing themselves subconsciously by calling it meaningless, as they know they may never actually win it.

20 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

The worst thing about the ongoing pantomine at Rangers, is the absolutely chronic shite patter it has spawned by a variation of diddies and unwashed. Occasionally a hibs fan will say something amusing, but most of you are online pub bores stuck in a neverending loop, repeating the same shite.

In other news, Murty can get to f**k asap. No more employees with celtic supporting fathers would go a long way to satisfying a lot of Rangers fans. If we are going to continue to be shite, can we at least be shite with staunch managers/players. I have new found respect for Wallace and Miller if they have told Murty to go f**k himself. Setting us up like that against a very average unwashed team is unforgivable.

Enjoy your meaningless double/treble you filthy inbreds. You'll still wake up British tomorrow. That hurts you more than any football shite ever will.

Image result for one punch man ok

22 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

:lol: Share it wi the group mate, get it all off your barrel belly.

22 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Wow...just wow.

12 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm astonished that "WWTP" is still getting bites. 

He does do it pretty well, though. Remember that his audience is the, "yer club died" patter-merchants who aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

He caught everyone I'd expect him to catch.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He does do it pretty well, though. Remember that his audience is the, "yer club died" patter-merchants who aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

All the sharpest knives have already been used up unfortunately. Mostly by the political elite and the republican MSM machine used to stab your club in the back.

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

All the sharpest knives have already been used up unfortunately. Mostly by the political elite and the republican MSM machine used to stab your club in the back.

You were the first to reply to WWTP....

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You were the first to reply to WWTP....

What a blunt knife you turned out to be. :1eye

WWTP's first ever post and I'll let you find out who was the first to reply to the obvious alias.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/249494-fridges/&tab=comments#comment-11856343

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

What a blunt knife you turned out to be. :1eye

WWTP's first ever post and I'll let you find out who was the first to reply to the obvious alias.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/249494-fridges/&tab=comments#comment-11856343

Obviously sjc.  Your point?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Obviously sjc.  Your point?

35 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He does do it pretty well, though. Remember that his audience is the  patter-merchants who aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

:lol:

On 18/04/2018 at 23:59, WeWereThePeople said:

This is so awesome, this is Mon Deiu quality. Full ten out of ten.

Occasionally a hibs fan will say something amusing

5oxq2xO.gif

Edited by HaikuHibee