Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Again, I did not initiate the H Word discussion.

Again, I stated unreservedly, that, "If we did, actually, pass the buck back to the liquidators then that is a dreadful dereliction and one I am ashamed of. "

That you and a phalanx of diddies sought to defend a sectarian term is really down to you.  I deprecate what seems to be our actions here and denounce an unacceptable slur.  You seem to prefer to ignore the former and justify the latter.

sexist and/or sectarian term imho

mods!!!

;)

10 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Because the latter is a slur, yes, but wholly acceptable as it is unreservedly aimed a Rangers fans.

Please see Hendo's helpful "H*n or not h*n" posts.

6 minutes ago, xj2011 said:

sexist and/or sectarian term imho

mods!!!

;)

Well that was a heated debate.  The good thing about it was that we could agree terms and not resort to ad hominen dross - apart from the usual interlocutor VLs posting their usual GIFs and shite.

Let's do it again the next time we issue a statement.

FWIW, the only time I've ever seen or heard the word *** used is when it refers to a Rangers fan. 
The single exception is some guy called Attila the ***. 

Like Mark Hateley, who was nicknamed that by *** supporters?

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

Fods is defo better than Alnwick but I don't get the impression fods is the type of keeper who'll sit on the bench just so he can say he plays for Rangers. (as I expect Alnwick would)

Hence, I expect McGregor and Alnwick next season.

I'd not be surprised if both Fods and Alnwick went.  We'll start with Shagger and then chose between Liam Kelly or, quite possibly, young McCrorie.  Apparently he had a hell of a season at Cowdenbeath.  Like his twin he seems not just a good footballer but a hell of a nice young man:

So in summary McQuade, a Celtic supporter (and now apparently a diddy supporter, must make a mental note that Celtic are now on the diddy list), said something once and that is the foundation for the word *** being sectarian.

**** gonna ***.

How hard would it have been to simply condemn the individual involved, and  offer access to any support, counselling or help the young man needed or wanted.

The statement issued is horrific and it is almost beyond belief that a professional PR company penned and released it.

I'm guessing The Kincardine once had a moderately successful career, perhaps in an academic field, but drink took it all away. Occasionally signs of erudition and education make it through the inebriated slobbers.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd not be surprised if both Fods and Alnwick went.  We'll start with Shagger and then chose between Liam Kelly or, quite possibly, young McCrorie.  Apparently he had a hell of a season at Cowdenbeath.  Like his twin he seems not just a good footballer but a hell of a nice young man:

Berwick Rangers.

10 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Fair dos. Back on topic.

Gordon Neely was a very very sick ***.

He certainly was , and hope all victims of him come forward.

But it does seem that Rangers have tried to sweep this under the carpet, when this first came out a while back , we were met with the narrative that "Rangers reported him to the police"

Yet....

DdUIPqQWAAUwEoz.jpeg

Eta...Rangers are unaware of the incident....but know he was sacked and they informed the police?

Edited by Jdog

30 minutes ago, Jdog said:

He certainly was , and hope all victims of him come forward.

But it does seem that Rangers have tried to sweep this under the carpet, when this first came out a while back , we were met with the narrative that "Rangers reported him to the police"

Yet....

DdUIPqQWAAUwEoz.jpeg

Eta...Rangers are unaware of the incident....but know he was sacked and they informed the police?

From what I briefly saw on RM yesterday, I got the impression that Rangers sacked Neely after they found out about reports of verbal abuse, nothing to do with anything  physical that evidently went on  undetected in the background.  I fully acknowledge that I'm using RM as a source here though, but it sounds legit enough tbf.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Should hopefully end the **** singing "paedos, paedos" to Celtic fans during OF games.
Or who knows, maybe the Celtic fans will sing it back.

Not only singing about it, they were so concerned they went as far as making banners...Wonder if we will see this banner again?

2810068.main_image.jpg