Part 2 of 'H*n or not a H*n'

H*n

vixxKpC.jpg.6bf1b93e42d5826a1f30148da35253f6.jpg

Not a H*n

downloadfile-6.thumb.jpg.b8d10eea919e38eb8ec50b171d5c4cbc.jpg

H*n

Imran-Ahmad-Rangers.thumb.jpg.18440dc4ba91375e7f4e74b5e823e785.jpg

Not a H*n

main-qimg-cf3bfe6226e59cabe1e95438ed56492e-c.jpg.a5c4f16734dde61163ae01ae40187b78.jpg

I've run out of greeniesfor the day, otherwise the "*** or not a ***" series would be getting showered.

2 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

What McQuade was so eloquently referring to was what has been discribed earlier in this thread as "**** without the bus fair"

Such pathetic evasion.  Really.  You asked for just one example of *** = Protestant and you got it.

Quick summary:  The diddies of here agree that '***' doesn't equal Rangers fans.  They asked for 'one single example' where *** = Proddy and the got it.

I fully expect them to cling to their favourite sectarian term of abuse until they see sense...which may take some time.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Such pathetic evasion.  Really.  You asked for just one example of *** = Protestant and you got it.

Quick summary:  The diddies of here agree that '***' doesn't equal Rangers fans.  They asked for 'one single example' where *** = Proddy and the got it.

I fully expect them to cling to their favourite sectarian term of abuse until they see sense...which may take some time.

Decent WUM that fair play.

Now since you're clearly going to backpedal and throw up straw men about this issue.

How do you feel about your club ignoring the victim of child abuse you alcoholic bigoted h*n c**t?

Edited by TheMessiah

because one or two ill informed people on a football forum think that it is a religious term doesn't hold up as any sort of credible evidence, and I think you know that

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except it's not an example of that at all. He said Protestant fans of The Rangers are ***s and he's right.

So are ALL other fans of The Rangers.

There's a reason that Hearts fans (and to a lesser extent Killie and a couple of others) get upset when you call them diet **** or **** without the bus fare.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with religion.

It's got everything to do with being in anyway associated with Rangers.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Please provide me a single example of the word *** being used towards someone exclusively because they are protestant rather than because they support Rangers.

5 minutes ago, xj2011 said:

because one or two ill informed people on a football forum think that it is a religious term doesn't hold up as any sort of credible evidence, and I think you know that

You have to remember the context.  See above.  I was asked for, " single example of the word *** being used towards someone exclusively because they are protestant" and I did.  Whether what I posted is representative or not is immaterial.  I met the brief.

You have to remember the context.  See above.  I was asked for, " single example of the word *** being used towards someone exclusively because they are protestant" and I did.  Whether what I posted is representative or not is immaterial.  I met the brief.

We've moved on from that neebs.

10 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

How do you feel about your club ignoring the victim of child abuse you alcoholic bigoted h*n c**t?

Disappointing to see so many fall for such a blatant attempt to change the subject. A Rangers fan saw the opportunity to turn this around and go on the offensive, and goodness me he didn't half to that. Eighteen posts that basically amount to "LOOK, A SQUIRREL!!!"

Some people will turn a blind eye to anything their side does.

I would suspect the "single example" requested was meaning from a reputable objective and reliable source, and not a "because someone down the pub said it was" kind of example that you threw up. You met the brief yes, well done, but I would give you a D- for missing the point and general lack of effort 

6 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Disappointing to see so many fall for such a blatant attempt to change the subject. A Rangers fan saw the opportunity to turn this around and go on the offensive, and goodness me he didn't half to that. Eighteen posts that basically amount to "LOOK, A SQUIRREL!!!"

Some people will turn a blind eye to anything their side does.

Fair dos. Back on topic.

Gordon Neely was a very very sick ***.

Edited by BawWatchin

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

As for 'David'? I'd really like to know the detail of what happened between the bloke's lawyers and our lawyers two years ago.  I'd like a clear, cant-free and thoroughly honest brief from Ibrox explaining what transpired.   

If we did, actually, pass the buck back to the liquidators then that is a dreadful dereliction and one I am ashamed of.  If the report linked to is correct than I have to agree with this quote:

"My issue's always been that they may be a …different legal entity, but they're still the same club. And although they don't have the same maybe liability legally, certainly morally they're still the same club."

We have to be accountable for what happened and to deal with it in a humane and compassionate way.

3 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

We've moved on from that neebs.

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I replied to a post that vaunted The H word.  I certainly didn't initiate it.  I also made it clear that I deprecate the "Deal with the liquidators" stance and stated we have a moral responsibility here.  I derided the 'pass the buck' attitude.

That posters think either, a. I glided over the issue with the possible abuse and b. initiated the H Word discussion is laughable but not unusual.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Fair dos. Back on topic.

Gordon Neely is a very very sick ***.

I don't think his name deserves a mention to be honest... what probably does deserve a mention is the years and years of hypocrisy displayed by rangers fans taking a sick and twisted delight in this sort of abuse committed by others, yet not saying a single word about it when it is revealed some of their own were also guilty of it

Edited by xj2011
change of wording

I replied to a post that vaunted The H word.  I certainly didn't initiate it.  I also made it clear that I deprecate the "Deal with the liquidators" stance and stated we have a moral responsibility here.  I derided the 'pass the buck' attitude.

That posters think either, a. I glided over the issue with the possible abuse and b. initiated the H Word discussion is laughable but not unusual.

You're correct, not unusual at all for you to try to glide over your club shaming itself and scottish football yet again with whataboutery and pointless oneupmanship.

I assume from these sentiments that you unreservedly condemn your club(both oldco and newco)'s actions in this whole situation?

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just so you know, I won't be debating it and this'll be my only reply to you.

From the record, tho Scoops probably no where near the mark.

Steven Gerrard aims to make West Ham’s Reece Burke his next Rangers signing.

The new Ibrox boss landed Scott Arfield from Burnley last week. Record Sportrevealed on Tuesday night Gerrard is also eyeing Brighton defender Connor Goldson.

3 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

You're correct, not unusual at all for you to try to glide over your club shaming itself and scottish football yet again with whataboutery and pointless oneupmanship.

Again, I did not initiate the H Word discussion.

Again, I stated unreservedly, that, "If we did, actually, pass the buck back to the liquidators then that is a dreadful dereliction and one I am ashamed of. "

That you and a phalanx of diddies sought to defend a sectarian term is really down to you.  I deprecate what seems to be our actions here and denounce an unacceptable slur.  You seem to prefer to ignore the former and justify the latter.

Again, I did not initiate the H Word discussion.

Again, I stated unreservedly, that, "If we did, actually, pass the buck back to the liquidators then that is a dreadful dereliction and one I am ashamed of. "

That you and a phalanx of diddies sought to defend a sectarian term is really down to you.  I deprecate what seems to be our actions here and denounce an unacceptable slur.  You seem to prefer to ignore the former and justify the latter.

Because the latter is a slur, yes, but wholly acceptable as it is unreservedly aimed a Rangers fans.

Please see Hendo's helpful "H*n or not h*n" posts.