Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

50 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

Stormfront has fallen...

You missed out that the perpetrators seem to have a Scottish football-related agenda since there's a little Anonymous-themed message in the header.

QMrSWkL.png.231812f8748fa0874319ad4bc1d86b03.png.eb18198c29ca3aace296fc87a9bbc76e.png

Also, digging around the page source for clues, some surprise cyrillic seems to have appeared: New users are described as having "Joined Пәнҗешмбе at 20:27". It's quite possible that some of the perpetrators location settings may have seeped into the page output. Google translate seems to think this is Kazakh for 'discipline', though in context it seems like it should really be a day of the week, or maybe 'yesterday'.

Could Rangers be the latest target of Russian hackers? Is all of this Sevco banter really just a Kremlin psyop? Is Phil MacGiolla Bhain in the pay of Putin?

In other news, the Jambo Kickback forum is powered by the same software as Rangersmedia. I'd hate for anything to happen to them!

Edited by Aim Here

26 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Be interesting to see how a team born from the ashes of the deceased club (2196 days ago) will cope with a club formed 144years ago.

Lets hope experience triumphs over this new clubs bigotry.

At one end of the pitch, the team with the second largest income in the league, but which still needs to pawn half the car park and a big chunk of their stadium to Wonga for enough beer money to last them until payday. At the other, the team that just wired their life savings to a Nigerian Prince for safekeeping. If it was the accountants facing off today instead of the players, this fixture would be a fiercely competitive relegation battle.

I knew our home form was poor but didn't realise how poor until I had a butchers over here: http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=scotland

For those who don't want to view, we're top of the away table but only 6th in the home table:

homeandaway.JPG.793af6c965913d578d88703799cd3bd3.JPG

Whatever happened to Fortress Ibrox?

I knew our home form was poor but didn't realise how poor until I had a butchers over here: http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=scotland
For those who don't want to view, we're top of the away table but only 6th in the home table:

I was shocked to see this as well, I think you need to question the mentality of the teams that play us at ibrox, they should just be letting us win...

6 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

I was shocked to see this as well, I think you need to question the mentality of the teams that play us at ibrox, they should just be letting us win...

Well largely they do - but they should stop trying so hard when they visit Govan*

* @Monkey Tennis

You've played all of the top 5 sides in the league at home twice, and all of the bottom 5 sides away twice (or will have by the time of the split at least).