Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is the diddiest post you have ever made - and that's saying something.  You linked to The World Stadium Database to show "List of UEFA Category 4 Stadiums" and, of course, Ibrox doesn't appear.  Now from the same site you linked to go to the home page: https://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/

Click on List of Elite UEFA Stadiums.  I snipped to make it easier for you:

elite.JPG.3af2e148a2b5ec4d56f374bb6ce8a4e0.JPG

Now look what you get when you click the link 'List of UEFA Elite Stadiums' link:

ibrox.JPG.c1c6b67ededa5b42955ef4cfbf1599c0.JPG

I'mwondering if you're a disingenuous innocent or are really just thick as shit.  Either way, you dropped a bollock.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_stadium_categories 

I believe category four has now been renamed from Elite as mentioned in the first two lines, which I believe Ibrox no longer make. Either way Im not really fussed or bothered, but given your seething reply I clearly bother you for some reason?

Edited by gannonball

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm wondering if you're a disingenuous innocent or are really just thick as shit.  Either way, you dropped a bollock.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_stadium_categories 

I believe category four has now been renamed from Elite as mentioned in the first two lines, which I believe Ibrox no longer make. Either Im not really fussed or bothered, but given your seething reply I clearly bother you for some reason?

Thick as shit it is then.  

I go to every home game. Ibrox is by a considerable distance the finest stadium in Scotland. Nothing even comes close to it

[emoji23]

It looks like the b*****d love child of Cumbernauld town centre and the red road flats. A tired, dated shithole.

Tynecastle is the best stadium in Scotland. 

Having watched my team play "neutral" games at Ibrox and Celtic Park, Celtic Park had a better atmosphere and felt more modern, Ibrox didn't have fully functional screens, for instance. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Having watched my team play "neutral" games at Ibrox and Celtic Park, Celtic Park had a better atmosphere and felt more modern, Ibrox didn't have fully functional screens, for instance. 

Ffs Tynecastle!!!

Parkhead is a shithole. Cheaply built modern stadium. Absolutely zero character 

Ibrox is Archibald Leitchs masterpiece 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

That fucking tunnel and the halfway line though...

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

You look like a town centre/ high flats? 

What the f**k does this even mean?

Sit down you total seething mess.

Oh, and given your "I go to every home game" got called as utter bullshit correctly, leading to you not posting on here for months, I'd have thought you'd have avoided going down that road.

9 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Looking at the list if “elite” stadiums, I see its only 2 places below Hamden. That tells a story in itself.

The story it tells is that H comes before I in the alphabet, Einstein. 

One just can't get a quality diddy these days.

Edited by The_Kincardine